Decibel Eleven Pedal Palette Multi Pedal SwitcherRearrange the order of the four effects loops on the fly!
We've seen multiple effects loop pedals come and go in the past, but the Pedal Palette from Decibel Eleven really has raised the bar (possibly even destroyed the bar) in that department. The Pedal Palette allows you to rearrange the order of the four effects loops in just a tap of a footswitch! Suddenly all of the barriers of creativity come tumbling down! Now you can run patches with your traditional line up AND more creative set-ups: reverb before delay for huge soundscapes for example.
The Pedal Palette gives you the ultimate control over your signal chain!
Here's what Decibel Eleven say about the Pedal Palette
The Pedal Palette is the first and only analog loop bypass switcher, router, and mixer capable of swapping effect pedals instantly while simultaneously providing a parallel mix bus. The routing and order of the effects is highly flexible and programmable offering unlimited options to create inspirational new sounds from existing pedals.
- 4 Pedal Effects Loops - True Relay Bypass
- Swap Pedal Order Instantly
- Assign Any Effect Loop to Parallel Mix Bus
- Tails Control - Delay and Reverb Tails Continue When Switched OFF
- Fully Analog Signal Path with Optional Class A Discrete Input Buffer
- Store & Recall Up To 128 Pre-Set Configurations
- Recall Stored Presets and Sync Multiple Pedal Palettes with MIDI
- Dimensions (W x D x H) 13.2" x 5" x 1.6"
- Weight: 3Ibs