The Esquire first made an appearance in 1950 as Fender’s first solid-body electric guitar. Its single-pickup design was the predecessor of the Telecaster, and this limited edition Squier version aims to combine this iconic milestone instrument with an accessible price tag.
Featuring an authentic single bridge pickup configuration, the Squier FSR Classic Vibe ‘50s Esquire comes in three lush vintage-inspired finishes – every bit the old-school classic solid-body. Don’t miss out.
- Body Material: Pine/Nato
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Colour: Daphne Blue
- Neck Shape: Modern "C" Shape
- Neck Material: Maple with Period Correct Tint
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Narrow Tall
- Fingerboard Material: Maple (241mm) with Period Correct Tint
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5"
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Nut (Material/Width): Bone, 1.650" (42mm)
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648mm)
- Tuning Machines: Vintage Style
- Bridge: 3-Saddle Vintage-Style Strings-Through-Body Tele with Chrome Barrel Saddles
- Pickguard: 3-Ply White
- Knobs: Amp Knobs
- Hardware Finish: Nickel