Choose from 2 items
Fender Custom Shop '52 Telecaster Heavy Relic Electric Guitar in Black
2 IN STOCK
This item is out of stock. We can special order this item from our supplier.
to order online today
at our Guildford Store
FREE UK Delivery
Earn 4399 Loyalty Points
Click and Collect
Book a video appointment
Buying a premium guitar is an exciting experience, but it can be a little overwhelming too. However, fear not! Our new Guitar Gallery specialists (Paul, and Paul), are on-hand to help talk you through your purchase, make recommendations and give you the confidence to make the right decision.
With over 30 combined years of boutique and rare guitar sales between them, the Pauls really know their stuff and can help you choose, or track down that special piece you’re looking for.
Click here to book your video appointment now.
Here at Andertons Music Co. we're fortunate enough to get our hands on various Fender Custom Shop guitars each year, to give you the opportunity to own something truly special and unique! This '52 Telecaster Heavy Relic is a pure, old-school Telecaster at heart — something that traditionalists will simply adore.
With its worn aesthetics, time-honoured hardware and vintage-style electronics; this premium instrument is an early '50s Telecaster through-and-through. Its Ash body, quarter-sawn Maple neck and '51 Nocaster/Twisted Tele pickups gloriously blend together to deliver that classic Tele "twang". A tweed Fender Custom Shop case is included.
- 2-Piece Ash Body — Harks back to '50s "Golden Era" Telecasters, giving the instrument a magical and mellow tone with bell-like highs and a forgiving weight.
- Bolt-On Construction — Produces a snappy note response for an immediate playing experience.
- Large "C"-Shaped Neck — Chunky profile provides comfortable playability; perfect for vintage Fender aficionados. Finished with nitrocellulose lacquer that's has been artificially worn to give it a familiar and played-in feel.
- Narrow Tall (6105) Frets — Offer a controllable feel for wide vibrato and pitch-perfect string bends.
- '51 Nocaster/Twisted Tele Pickups — Period-correct '50s pickups yield an unbelievably authentic, classic tone! '51 Nocaster bridge single-coil is renowned for its potent output and bright attack, while the Twisted Tele neck pickup delivers a warm and rounded tone with lots of mid-range punch.
- Vintage-Style Tuners — Beautifully-machined tuning machines allow for precise string pitching; featuring Fender logo.
- Body Material: 2-Piece Ash
- Body Style: '52 Telecaster
- Body Finish: Heavy Relic Lacquer
- Body Colour: Black
- Neck Material: Quarter-Sawn Maple
- Neck Finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck Shape: Large "C"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.50"
- Fret Wire: Narrow Tall (6105)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Position Inlays: Micarta Black Dot
- Side Dots: Micarta Black
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Truss Rod: '50s
- Bridge: Nocaster Gatton-Style
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Control Knobs: Knurled Chrome
- Pickguard: White Relic
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Bridge Pickup: Custom Shop '51 Nocaster Single-Coil
- Neck Pickup: Custom Shop Twisted Tele Single-Coil
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge, Position 2. Bridge and Neck, Position 3. Neck
- Strings: .010-.046 Gauges
- Case/Gig Bag: Fender Custom Shop Strat/Tele Tweed Case
Earn loyalty points whenever you shop at Andertons. Points can be earned and used online, in store or over the phone: earn and use points however you choose to shop! No need to sign up - points are added automatically when you make a purchase! The more you shop, the more you save, so start earning points now!
What are points worth?
One point is worth a 1p discount, and there's no limit on the number of points used per purchase! For example, if you have 1000 points, you can redeem them for a £10 discount on any purchase.
How many points will I earn when I shop?
We display the number of points available for a product on the product's page on our website. Normally we'll give you one point for every pound you spend, but watch out for double and triple points deals for even more savings!
Here at Andertons Music Co. we believe that we stock some of the best musical equipment in the world. That's why we want to make it as quick and easy as possible for you to get your order, safe and sound!
We offer a wide range of delivery options to help fit around your busy lifestyle without compromise. This includes free, named-day delivery for most UK postcodes on orders over £99 which are in stock, Saturday & Sunday deliveries, and competitive delivery rates worldwide.
Please note: Some UK postcodes including remote areas and Northern Ireland are subject to charges.
You can find full details about the services we offer, including details on our international delivery charges, on our main delivery page. Click here to read more.
Select deposit amount
0% = £0.00
- Total Cash Price
- Amount of Credit
- Duration of Agreement
- 0 Months
- 0 Monthly Repayments
- Cost of Credit
- APR Representative
- Annual Rate of Interest
- Settlement Fee
- Total Amount Payable