The American Ultra range is Fender’s most advanced series of guitars ever. All the classic style you know and love, refreshed and refined - dazzling new finishes, luscious rolled fingerboards and pristine noiseless pickups.
A far cry from vintage Teles, the American Ultra is for players after the very best in precision and performance.
Fender have re-examined their approach to high end construction. The Ultra is equipped with a 10”-14” modern ‘D’ compound neck, carefully shaped to suit chords at lower notes and soloing higher up thanks to larger string spacing.
The rolled fingerboard edges make transition up and down the neck a seamless experience, and it’s one less thing to disrupt your playing. Add to that the tapered bolt-on neck heel and you’ll be gliding across the 22 medium-jumbo frets like never before.
We’ve been accustomed to Fender’s Noiseless single coils for a while and they still stand up as some of the most versatile stock pickups available. Now upgraded to Ultra Noiseless, the advanced wiring allows you to position both pickups in series as well as parallel for a greater tonal range - all free from hum.
Glistening cleans come naturally to the Ultra Noiseless set, but they’ll also keep higher gain under wraps while retaining their natural dynamism.
The hardware on the American Ultra is top quality, as you’d expect. The locking tuners and low profile chrome Tele bridge keeps it rock steady. This isn’t just a pretty guitar, it’s a pro grade touring instrument.
- Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Wood: Alder
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 10" to 14" Compound Radius (254 mm to 355.6 mm)
- Frets: Medium Jumbo
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Asymmetrical
- Neck Shape: Modern "D"
- Number of Frets: 22
- Inlays: White Pearloid Dot
Hardware and Electronics
- Bridge Pickup: Ultra Noiseless™ Vintage Tele®
- Neck Pickup: Ultra Noiseless™ Vintage Tele®
- Bridge: 6-Saddle American Tele® with Chromed Brass Saddles
- Controls: Master Volume (S-1™ Switch), Master Tone
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Nut: Bone
- Case: Fender Official Hard Case