The Stratocaster is a truly legendary guitar, immediately recognisable to just about anyone. The Squier Mini Stratocaster takes this classic style and distills it into a smaller, more accessible version of the instrument - featuring the same iconic look and world-renowned Fender Tone.
High Quality Construction
Just like their full-size counterparts, these miniature variants boast the same excellent build quality and attention to detail. A sleek, lightweight body has been combined with a highly playable C shaped neck, making this guitar a great option for beginners who are looking to just pick up and play.
Extra specs come in the form of three Squier single-coil pickups (with 5-way switching), ensuring great tonal variety. A hardtail bridge has also been implemented, leading to more stable tuning.
- Finish: Shell Pink
- Body Material: Poplar
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Shape: Stratocaster
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane
- Neck Shape: C Shape
- Scale Length: 22.75”
- Fingerboard Material: Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5"
- Number of Frets: 20
- Frets Size: Narrow Tall
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.6”
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Dot
- Truss Rods: Standard
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Hardtail
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Standard Die-Cast
- Pickguard: 1-Ply White
- Control Knobs: White Plastic
- Bridge Pickup: Standard Single-Coil Strat
- Middle Pickup: Standard Single-Coil Strat
- Neck Pickup: Standard Single-Coil Strat
- Controls: Volume/Tone
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: SSS
- Strings: Fender® USA 250L Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Weight: 8.35 lbs