Squier Classic Vibe 60s Strat (3 Tone Sunburst)
The rough and tumble Classic Vibe Stratocaster '60s is ready for almost any musical situation. Coming in 3-Color Sunburst over Alder, this Indian Laurel fingerboard 21 fret vintage tint gloss maple neck beauty definitely has that '60s vibe but with the modern playability of a 9.5" radius and medium jumbo frets.
The tone is thick with a custom set of AlNiCo V single-coil pickups - a quick attack with a bit more midrange oomph and a bridge pickup that packs a knockout punch! Custom stagger pole pieces provide improved string-to-string balance.
The Squier Classic Vibe Stratocaster '60s is a rough-and-tumble electric guitar ready for almost any musical situation. With an Alder body; Indian Laurel fingerboard; 21-fret, vintage-tint gloss maple neck, this Strat definitely has that '60s vibe but with the modern playability of a 9-1/2" neck radius and medium-jumbo frets. This Squier Strat's tone is thick with a custom set of Alnico V single-coil pickups-a quick attack with a bit more midrange oomph and a bridge pickup that packs a knockout punch! Custom stagger pole pieces provide improved string-to-string balance.
1982, the year the world saw the very first Squier by Fender guitars and basses come out of Asia. Known for their excellent vintage-quality look, feel, sound, and construction, those early Squier instruments and their Fender-branded counterparts are now highly sought-after collector's items revered by guitar enthusiasts as models of "getting it right" while aiming at value-conscious players. Whatever style or era of music you want to play there's a Classic Vibe out there for you.
- Body: Alder
- Finish: Polyester
- Neck: 1-Piece Maple, Modern "C" Shape
- Fingerboard: Indian Laurel, 9.5" (241 mm)
- Frets: 21, Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Nut Width: 1.65" (42 mm)
- Hardware: Chrome
- Tuning Keys: Vintage style tuning machines
- Bridge: Vintage style, 6-saddle tremolo
- Pickguard: 3-ply Tortoise shell
- Neck pickup: Custom Stratocaster pickup (AlNiCo V)
- Middle pickup: Custom Stratocaster pickup (AlNiCo V)
- Bridge pickup: Custom Stratocaster pickup (AlNiCo V)
- Pickup switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone, Tone
- Strings: (.009 - .042) Nickel Plated Steel