Squier 3/4 Mini Strat in Black w/ White Pickguard 2017 Edition
The Squier Mini Strat is a full-blooded Strat. Ideal for younger beginners or players with smaller hands, the Mini Strat is a 3/4 size version of the incredibly popular Bullet Strat.
Because this is a Strat through and through, you can take this with you as a travel guitar and be sure that it's going to sound like the real deal!
There may be less space on the smaller body, but none of the usual features are missing - you get three single-coil pickups, 5 way switching, improved tuning machine heads and a hard tail bridge for increased stability when you're out on the road!
Here's what Squier say about the Mini Strat
Small Strat, Big Sound
A smaller version of the Bullet® Strat®, the newly redesigned Mini is a great guitar for beginners, travelers and players with smaller hands. Features include a new thinner body and a slimmer neck profile for easy playability.
Equipped with three single-coil Stratocaster® pickups and five-way switching for classic Fender tones, the Mini also features improved tuning machines, a hardtail bridge, smaller strap pins and a side-mounted output jack.
- ¾-size body; 22.75” scale length
- "C"-shaped maple neck with 20-fret fingerboard
- Three single-coil Stratocaster pickups with five-way switching
- Vintage-style strings-through-body hardtail Stratocaster bridge
- Body Material : Laminated Hardwood
- Body Shape : Stratocaster®
- Body Finish : PolyurethaneNeck Material : Maple
- Neck Finish : Natural Satin
- Neck Shape : "C" Shape
- Scale Length : 22.75” (578 mm)
- Fingerboard Material : Laminated Hardwood
- Fingerboard Radius : 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets : 20
- Fret Size : Medium
- Nut Material : Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width : 1.6” (40.6 mm)
- Position Inlays : Pearloid Dots
- Truss Rod : Standard
4 In Stock
Order now for delivery to you on Monday, 26 March 2018 These items are at our warehouse
Applies to most UK postcodes. Please allow 2-3 days for delivery to Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands, UK Islands & Mainland Europe
0 in stock at our Guildford store
- Please allow 30-40 minutes to transfer stock from our warehouse to our store.
4 in stock at our Guildford warehouse
Stock levels last updated at
Free UK Delivery