The Fender Deluxe Roadhouse Stratocaster is an amazing value workhorse of a guitar that provides a great range of tones with a vintage look yet modern feel. With a powerful preamp hidden under what would normally be the tone control you will not believe how well this guitar goes from vintage vibe to high gain saturation.
Classic 70's Strat Design
While the features on this guitar are about as modern as you can get on a Strat the look is still very 70's. With its slightly flatter body and oversized headstock this guitar still wears its history proudly while realising that there is a lot that has been improved in recent years.
Normally the Fender Noiseless pickups are only available on some of the highest end USA made guitars but now they have made their way to Mexico. Fitted in this guitar you have a set of the classically voiced Vintage Noiseless pickups that combine real vintage single coil tones without any of that annoying buzz or hum that you get on regular single coils.
Powerful V6 Preamp
Plenty of guitars have come with preamp systems throughout the years, but it is not very often that you see it on a Stratocaster. With 6 different preset preamp tones attached you can go between some wildly different sounds not normally available with a standard SSS style guitar. Don't want to worry about preamps and want those classic Strat sounds we love? Just press in on the S-1 switch on the volume control to completely bypass the preamp for pure single coil sounds.
As they are improving all of the electronics why not take a look at the hardware as well! So now this guitar has a more modern 2 point synchronized tremolo which matches classic saddles with modern performance. Combine that with an asymmetrical neck plate for better neck access and locking short pole machine heads and you have a really stable guitar without the limitations of older designs.
- Body Shape: Stratocaster
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: Modern "C"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Standard
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Fingerboard: Pau Ferro
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Bridge Pickup: Vintage Noiseless™ Single-Coil Strat®
- Middle Pickup: Vintage Noiseless™ Single-Coil Strat®
- Neck Pickup: Vintage Noiseless™ Single-Coil Strat®
- Controls: Master Volume, Master 6-Position V6 Rotary Tone Switch, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade
- Pickup Configuration: SSS
- Special Electronics: The 6-position V6 rotary switch utilizes the onboard preamp to provide 6 distinct tone settings
- Bridge: Vintage-Style Synchronized Tremolo
- Tuning Machines: Standard Cast/Sealed
- Orientation: Right-Hand
- Pickguard: 4-Ply Aged White Pearloid
- Control Knobs: Aged White Plastic