The Cure guitarist Reeves Gabrel has been a Reverend user for many years. His latest signature instrument with the American brand, the Dirtbike Royale, is based on his original artist model but comes equipped a potent pair of Mojotone P-90 pickups. Designed to drive your amplifier hard, these passive pickups are also hum-cancelling to ensure noise-free performance.
An adjustable Wilkinson GTB bridge, Korina body, Boneite nut, locking tuners, and Reverend’s famous "Bass Contour" control prove that this is a professional-level electric guitar made for the studio and the stage!
- Korina Body — A highly-resonant wood, adored for producing a lively and responsive tone rich in harmonics.
- Ebony Fingerboard — Dark and silky material, featuring a comfortable 12" radius and 22 frets.
- Mojotone Pickups — The P-90 Quiet Coil was designed for players who need a more powerful P-90 to hit the front-end of their amp with extra gain and low-end punch.
- Treble Bleed Circuit — Preserves the treble bite when you roll back the volume control.
- Boneite Nut — Synthetic material that's more consistent than natural bone, reducing friction and thus allowing the strings to slide through the nut slots smoothly for better tuning stability.
- Pin-Lock Tuners — A thumbwheel under the tuner pushes a steel pin up through the post, locking the string in place so that string changes can be done quickly.
- Custom Dome Knobs — Low-profile design with an added a white dot; letting you easily see where your knob rotation is set. Simple, but effective!
- Body Material: Korina
- Body Construction: Solid
- Neck Material: 3-Piece Korina
- Neck Profile: Medium Oval
- Scale: 24.75"
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Frets: 22
- Nut: Boneite, 43mm
- Truss Rod: Dual Action, Headstock Access
- Bridge: Wilkinson GTB
- Tuners: Reverend Pin-Lock
- Strings: 9-46
- Pickups: Mojotone P-90 Quiet Coil
- Controls: Volume, Tone, Bass Contour