John Petrucci's partnership with Ernie Ball Music Man goes back a long way, and has produced some truly formidable instruments. The latest in the bloodline is no exception: The Sterling MAJ100ICR Majesty in Ice Crimson.
Designed to ergonomically fit the requirements of a guitarist of Petrucci's caliber, this outstanding axe combines Ernie Ball's trademark attention to detail with a price tag that may not be as high as you think!
Body & Neck
Basswood and mahogany make up the body and neck woods respectively, for a full-bodied tone that suits ferocious riffage as much as it suits soaring lead playing! The rosewood fretboard sits upon a flat 16" radius, plus a wide cutaway for maximum playability, neck access and comfort during those 10+ minute epics.
Electronics & Hardware
Dual-loaded with Music Man Sterling Humbuckers, this guitar is aimed at providing you with heaps of red-hot attitude while remaining a wholly versatile instrument. Locking tuners provide easy string changes and pitch-perfect stability, whilst the Music Man Modern Tremolo design allows you to wail and scream to your heart's content - without having to worry about your tuning!
- Series: Majesty
- Body: Basswood
- Body Shape: Modern Contoured Double Cutaway
- Body Finish: Satin
- Body Colour: Iced Crimson Red
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: Slim 52mm
- Neck Attachment: Neck-Through
- Neck Adjustment: Dual Action Truss Rod, Body End Wheel
- Scale Length: 25-1/2"
- Fingerboard Radius: 16"
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Number of Frets: 24
- Nut Width: 42mm
Hardware & Electronics
- Bridge Pickup: Sterling Humbucker
- Neck Pickup: Sterling Humbucker
- Controls: 1 Volume w/ Active 9V Powered 12dB Push-Push Boost, 1 Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Way Pickup Selector
- Hardware: Black Chrome
- Bridge: Modern Tremolo - Floating
- Tuning Machines: Locking
- Strings: 6-string: .010 - .046