Second Hand Suhr Classic T in Vintage Burst with hardcase
Second Hand Items Disclaimer
Second Hand gear is often subject to some wear depending on age and how well it was looked after. Any significant cosmetic damage is shown in the photos so please take the time to look through and make sure you are happy with the condition before buying. Please see below for a description of the condition of this item.Second Hand FAQ
This guitar is in great condition. It has a few small marks but it looks good and works fine. Check out the photos and see if this is the deal for you!
The ALL NEW Classic T Pro features: our innovative SSCII (Silent Single-Coil) hum cancelling system, Classic T or SSV pickups, tinted satin finished neck with stainless steel frets, and the option of a Maple or Rosewood fingerboard.
When our customers asked for an instrument with all the tone and playability of our Classic T Antique, without the antiquing, we listened, and delivered two great eras of Classic T goodness.
Being one of the most popular fingerboard woods for guitars, Indian Rosewood is sourced from either India or Bangladesh. It has a thick grain pattern with colors ranging from brown-black, to purple, to red-brown. Indian Rosewood is particularly favored by blues and rock players for its thick, sweet tone. It has an ideal balance of fat lows, warm mids and a sparkling high end presence.
Our finishing process provides an unparalleled combination of protection, beauty, and tone. Great care is taken to ensure that the thinnest possible layers of finish are applied. This allows the wood to resonate freely while still providing ample protection. Our state of the art equipment, experienced staff, and uncompromising quality control ensure that no instrument leaves our facility until it meets our demanding standards.
- Wood: 2-Piece Alder or Swamp Ash
- Wood: Quartersawn Maple
- Fingerboard: Maple or Indian Rosewood
- Shape: Even C Medium
- Finish: Tinted Satin Acrylic Urethane
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Fingerboard Radius: Compound 9”-12”
- Number of Frets: 22
- Frets: Medium Stainless Steel
- Nut: Tusq
- Nut Width: 1.650"
- Inlays: Dot
- Bridge Pickup: Classic T
- Neck Pickup: Classic T single-coil
- SSCII (Silent Single-Coil) Noise Canceling System
- Controls: 3-Way, Volume, Tone
- Pickup Configurations: S-S or S-H
- Bridge: Wilkinson Brass 3-Saddle Compensated
- Finish: Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Suhr Locking
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Parchment, 1-Ply Black Bakelite, or 1-Ply White
- Control Knobs and Switch Tip: Chrome knurled knobs and black barrel switch tip