Second Hand Jackson JS32 DKAM
Second Hand Items Disclaimer
Second Hand gear is often subject to some wear depending on age and how well it was looked after. Any significant cosmetic damage is shown in the photos so please take the time to look through and make sure you are happy with the condition before buying. Please see below for a description of the condition of this item.Second Hand FAQ
Condition: This guitar is in good condition. It plays well and looks good
Check out the photos and see if this is the deal for you! This item is second hand and may not include all accesories. Please contact us for further information.
A brilliant blend of high quality craftsmanship and affordability, the Jackson JS32 Dinky DKA-M Gloss Black gives you more features than ever, for less money! Allowing more people the chance to play with that classic Jackson tone, the JS32 Dinky DKA-M doesn't disappoint with a new high-output ceramic magnet pickups giving you a brash, high output tone that really accentuates the upper mids and treble registers particularly.
With a sleek arched top, black sharkfin inlays, bound fingerboards and headstocks plus black hardware, you will be getting every ounce of your money back plus added extras with the Jackson JS32 Dinky DKA-M Gloss Black
Here's what Jackson say about the Jackson JS32 Dinky DKA-MSwift, deadly and affordable, Jackson® JS Series guitars take an epic leap forward, making it easier than ever to get classic Jackson tone, looks and playability without breaking the bank. Upgraded features such as arched tops, new high-output ceramic-magnet pickups, graphite reinforced maple necks, bound fingerboards and headstocks, and black hardware deliver more for less.
The JS32 DKA-M Dinky™ Arch Top has an elegantly arch-topped basswood body, bolt-on maple speed neck with graphite reinforcement, compound-radius (12”-16”) bound maplefingerboard with 24 jumbo frets and blacksharkfin inlays, and a bound headstock. Other features include dual high-output Jackson humbucking pickups with ceramic magnets and three-way blade switching, Jacksonbranded Floyd Rose® double-locking tremolo bridge, black hardware and die-cast tuners.
- Body Shape: Dinky™
- Body Wood: Arched Top Basswood
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Headstock: Jackson® Pointed 6-in-Line
- Neck: 1-Piece Bolt-On Maple Speed Neck with Graphite Reinforcement
- and Scarf Joint
- Neck Binding: 1-Ply White
- Nut Width: 1.625" (41.3 mm)
- Fingerboard: Maple, 12" to 16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Frets: 24, Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Black Sharkfin
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Hardware: Black
- Bridge: Floyd Rose® Licensed Jackson® Double Locking Tremolo
- Tuning Machines: Jackson® Sealed Die-Cast
- Pickup Configuration: H/H
- Pickups: Jackson® JE10 High Output Humbucking (Bridge and Neck)
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge
- and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Other Features: Arched top basswood body, high output Jackson® humbucking pickups with ceramic magnets, white binding on neck and headstock