Schecter ZV 6661 Electric Guitar in Aged Natural Satin
The Custom range of Schecter guitars are designed to stand out from the rest using time tested classic styles and sounds that Schecter have become renowned for. The tone is rich and clear, yet fantastically warm thanks to the mahogany body and set-neck. Fitted with Schecter's own custom shop Pasadena and Sunset Strip pick-ups there's some serious power to behold, pumping higher outputs and gain whilst remaining versatile.
It's even got the looks to match with the gorgeous flamed maple top with vintage sunburst finish in a classic metal shape. Other features include: Graph Tech XL Ivory Tusq nut, Schecter locking tuners, TonePros T3BT TOM and grip tip speed knobs. The Custom E-1 Special Edition is a fantastic guitar, with a bit of an extra focus on playability, without losing its style, it's truly head and shoulders above the rest.
- Model Name: E-1 Custom Special Edition
- Item Number: 3105
- Guitar Colours: Vintage Sunburst (VSB)
- Country of Origin: South Korea
- Dexterity: Right Handed
- Construction: Set-Neck w/Ultra Access
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Top Material: Quilted Maple
- Top Contour: Flat Top
- Neck Material: Mahogany 3-pc
- Fretboard Material: Ebony
- Binding: Crème Multi-ply
- Inlays: Mother of Pearl Blocks
- Scale: 24.75” (628mm)
- Frets: 22 X-Jumbo
- Fretboard Radius: 12”-16” Compound Radius
- Neck Shape: Thin ‘C’
- Thickness: @ 1st Fret- .787” (20mm)/ @ 12th Fret- .866” (22mm)
- Nut: Graph Tech XL Ivory Tusq
- Nut Width: 1.653” (42mm)
- Truss Rod: 2-Way Adjustable Rod w/ 5/32” (4mm) Allen Nut
- Bridge Pick-Up: Schecter USA Sunset Strip
- Neck Pick-Up: Schecter USA Pasadena
- Controls: Volume/Tone (Push-Pull)/3-Way Switch
- Hardware Colour: Chrome
- Bridge: TonePros T3BT TOM & T1Z Tailpiece
- Tuners: Schecter Locking
- Knobs: Grip Tip Speed Knob
- Strings: Ernie Ball Regular Slinky #2221 (.010-.046)
Available For Order
Our supplier has limited stock of this item
Our supplier has this limited stock of this item
- Order this item today and we will place a special order with our supplier.
- Estimated delivery in 5 working days
- Delivery time for this item may be longer depending on whether our supplier has the item in stock.
Stock levels last updated at
Free UK Delivery
Check what you would pay - select a deposit
Based on months APR
More finance Options
Hide finance Options^
Total amount payable . APR representative.
Finance is subject to status. Terms and conditions apply.