Schecter V-1 Platinum in Satin Silver
The Schecter V-1 Platinum is the most radically-shaped of the new Platinum Series. Its V-shape not only looks cool, it also provides super fret access for lead playing - right up to the 24th fret. The maple neck and ebony fretboard let you shred up and down as fast as you like thanks to its slim profile, while EMG pickups deliver the high-gain you need to cut through the mix. This really is a lean, mean metal machine!
Flying V's just scream metal and with a mahogany body and ebony fretboard its ideal for heavy rock. With plenty of midrange punch to help you cut through a mix it's great for solo's.
Heavy duty pickups
A true original, the 57 is a bridge pickup designed for today’s player regardless of style or genre. The unique combination of Alnico V magnets and steel pole pieces evoke an unmistakably PAF-like quality in its tone. The active attributes provide the headroom and punch necessary to deliver unparalleled definition and presence. The 66 is inspired by the specific needs and requests of today’s players. Alnico V magnets provide the warm, smooth mid-range and expansive lows while the ceramic pole pieces bring out the clarity in the upper register. Together these pickups give you plenty of tones to choose from.
- Construction: Set-Neck w/Ultra Access
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Top Contour: Arched Top
- Binding: Black Multi-ply
- Neck Material: Maple 3-pc
- Fretboard Material: Ebony
- Inlays: Platinum 'Tempest'
- Scale: 25.5” (648mm)
- Frets: 24 X-Jumbo
- Fretboard Radius: 14” (355mm)
- Neck Shape: Thin ‘C’
- Thickness @ 1st Fret: .787” (20mm)/ @ 12th Fret- .866” (22mm)
- Nut: Graph Tech XL Black Tusq
- Nut Width: 1.653” (42mm)
- Truss Rod: 2-Way Adjustable Rod w/ 5/32” (4mm) Allen Nut
- Bridge Pickup: EMG 57
- Neck Pickup: EMG 66
- Controls: Volume/Volume/Tone/3-Way Switch
- Battery Compartment: 9-volt Clip-in Battery Compartment
- Hardware Color: Black (Silver Model), Silver (Black Model)
- Bridge: TonePros T3BT TOM w/ String Thru Body
- Tuners: Schecter Locking
- Knobs: Metal Knurled w/ Set Screw
Available For Order
Normally available in 5 days
We can special order this item from our supplier
- Order this item today and we will place a special order with our supplier.
- Normally available in 5 working days
- Delivery time for this item may be longer depending on whether our supplier has the item in stock.
Stock levels last updated at
Free UK Delivery