Schecter Tommy Victor Devil FR 2015 in Satin Black
Rob Zombie, Manson, Reznor and Danzig. All of them have called on one man to back them up on your… That man is Tommy Victor and his new schecter signature guitar, the Schecter Tommy Victor Devil FR 2015 is perfect for metal riffs and blistering lead lines.
With a mahogany body and neck, along side the Ebony fretboard, this guitar plays great. You get plenty of midrange tone that’s perfect for cutting through the mix of even the loudest of songs. The neck itself is fast and comfortable with a very smooth finish.
Classic EMG pickups
The EMG 81 and 85 combo is a classic. One of the most popular EMG’s the 81 is the one that started a revolution. Utilizing powerful ceramic magnets and close aperture coils, the tone was designed with detailed intensity, incredible amounts of high end cut and fluid sustain. Traditionally used in the bridge position, this pickup will make your leads slice right through even the densest mix. The 85 is one of EMG’s first pickups and is the slightly more sophisticated and well rounded half of its famous twin, the 81. Featuring close aperture coils loaded with Alnico V magnets, the 85 is a powerful pickup with exceptional tone and versatility. The alnico magnets of this model provide a muscular growl and smooth lead tones to enable you to play the muddiest of blues to the most extreme metal.
Floyd Rose Tremelo
If you plan on throwing in divebombs, windmills and that famous sound that only comes from a tremolo heavy riff you need something which can stand up to the punishment of heavy bends with great tone and subtlty. The Floyd Rose does just that.
- Model Name: Tommy Victor Devil-FR
- Item Number: 224
- Guitar Colors: Satin Black (SBK)
- Country of Origin: South Korea
- Dexterity: Right Handed
- Construction: Set-Neck w/Ultra Access
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Top Contour: Flat Top w/Sculptured Edges
- Neck Material: Mahogany 3-pc
- Fretboard Material: Ebony
- Inlays: MOP Prong at 12th Fret
- Scale: 25.5” (648mm)
- Frets: 24 X-Jumbo
- Fretboard Radius: 16” (406mm)
- Neck Shape: Thin ‘C’
- Thickness: @ 1st Fret- .787” (20mm)/ @ 12th Fret- .866” (22mm)
- Nut: Floyd Rose 1500 Series
- Nut Width: 1.625” (41.3mm)
- Truss Rod: 2-Way Adjustable Rod w/ 5/32” (4mm) Allen Nut
- Bridge Pickup: EMG 81
- Neck Pickup: EMG 85
- Controls: Volume/Volume/Tone/3-Way Switch
- Battery Compartment: 9-volt Clip-in Battery Compartment
- Hardware Color: Black Chrome
- Bridge: Floyd Rose 1500 Series
- Tuners: Grover
- Knobs: Metal Knurled w/ Set Screw
Available For Order
We can special order this item from our supplier
This item is out of stock at our supplier
Order now & we will place an order with our supplier
- Order this item today and we will place a special order with our supplier.
- We are currently unable to provide an accurate arrival date for this item.
Stock levels last updated at
Free UK Delivery