The Schecter Synyster Gates Custom-S solidbody electric guitar gives you out-of-this-world metal tone, epic sustain, and the kind of high-speed performance that pro shredders demand. Your fingers will positively fly down its ultra-fast 3-piece set mahogany neck, as your tear into solos and wail away at the genuine Floyd Rose 500 series tremolo. Between its locking nut and Grover Rotomatic tuners, feel free to grab that whammy bar for dear life and let it sustain.
Built for heavy metal
The Schecter Synyster Gates Custom S was designed from the ground up to dish out drop-tuned, high-gain riffing and fearless shredding. Its 3-piece mahogany set neck delivers powerful sustain and a fast response, with a 16" fretboard radius to let you grab big handfuls of bends for squeals and lead ornamentation. You wouldn't expect any less from an A7X signature.
Seymour Duncan Invader Pickups
A set of high-output Seymour Duncan Invader Syn pickups with ceramic magnets and large pole pieces gives the Avenger Bat Country a hot, full-spectrum sound with plenty of attack and sustain. For a tight, aggressive, and pulverizing sound without mods, Sweetwater guitarists recommend this limited-edition Avenger.
The Sustainiac Infinite Sustain System has become an integral part of many Schecter Six AND Seven string models. This pickup can add unique effects and inspire creativity to push sonic boundaries. Many Schecter artists have incorporated the Sustainiac into their studio and live set-ups, including Kenny Hickey, who's heavy Sustainiac laden drones where a huge part of the Type-O Negative sound, along with Robin Finck (Nine Inch Nails), Richard Patrick (Filter) and Pete Dee (The Adicts).
- Model Name: Synyster Custom-S
- Item Number: 374
- Guitar Colors: Satin Dark Earth Burst
- Country of Origin: South Korea
- Dexterity: Right Handed
- Construction: Set-Neck w/Ultra Access
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Side Dot Markers: Glow In The Dark
- Top Contour: Flat Top
- Neck Material: Mahogany 3-pc w/ Carbon Fiber Reinforcement Rods
- Fretboard Material: Ebony
- Binding: Black 1-ply
- Inlays: Gold Pearloid 'SYN' and 'Deathbat'
- Scale: 25.5” (648mm)
- Frets: 24 X-Jumbo
- Fretboard Radius: 16” (406mm)
- Neck Shape: Ultra Thin ‘C’
- Thickness: @ 1st Fret- .748” (19mm)/ @ 12th Fret- .787” (20mm)
- Nut: Floyd Rose 1500 Series
- Nut Width: 1.625” (41.3mm)
- Truss Rod: 2-Way Adjustable Rod w/ 5/32” (4mm) Allen Nut
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan Invader Syn TB-8 Chrome
- Neck Pickup: Sustainiac®
- Sustainiac®: Sustainiac OEM SYN
- Controls: Volume/Tone/3-Way (Pickup) Switch/2-Way On-Off Sustainiac Switch/3-Way Sustainiac Mode Switch (Fundamental-Mix-Harmonic)
- Hardware Color: Gold
- Bridge: Floyd Rose 1500 Series
- Tuners: Grover
- Knobs: Metal Knurled w/ Set Screw
- Strings: Ernie Ball Regular Slinky #2221 (.010-.046)