The S-II Platinum from schecter, the company that makes guitars with hard rock and metal in mind, can take whatever you throw at it. Whether you’re playing drop tune chugging power chords or blistering high lead lines this guitar will sound great and look good doing it. With a simple silver finish this guitar is stylish and clean.
The 3 Piece Maple neck with Ebony fingerboard is fast and comfortable to play, strong enough to support thicker string gauges so you can really dig in and get that heavy metal power.
The 24 X-Jumbo Stainless Steel frets and Neck-Thru construction gives you seamless playability and easy access to the higher frets, just what you need for both power chords at the low end and faster lead lines at the top.
A true original, the 57 is a bridge pickup designed for today’s player regardless of style or genre. The unique combination of Alnico V magnets and steel pole pieces evoke an unmistakably PAF-like quality in its tone. The active attributes provide the headroom and punch necessary to deliver unparalleled definition and presence.
The 66 is a result of pickup design innovation inspired by the specific needs and requests of today’s players. Alnico V magnets provide the warm, smooth mid-range and expansive lows while the ceramic pole pieces bring out the clarity in the upper register.
- Model Name: S-II Platinum
- Item Number: 816
- Guitar Colors: Satin Silver
- Country of Origin: South Korea
- Dexterity: Right Handed
- Construction: Set Neck w/Ultra Access
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Top Material: Solid Maple
- Top Contour: Flat Top w/ Bevel Edge
- Neck Material: Maple 3-Pc
- Fretboard Material: Ebony
- Inlays: Platium "Tempest"
- Scale: 24.75” (628mm)
- Frets: 24 X-Jumbo
- Fretboard Radius: 14"
- Neck Shape: Thin ‘C’
- Thickness: @ 1st Fret- .787” (20mm)/ @ 12th Fret- .866” (22mm)
- Nut: Graph Tech XL Black Tusq
- Nut Width: 1.653” (42mm)
- Truss Rod: 2-Way Adjustable Rod w/ 5/32” (4mm) Allen Nut
- Bridge Pickup: EMG 57
- Neck Pickup: EMG 66
- Controls: Volume/Tone/3 Way Switch
- Hardware Color: Black
- Bridge: TonePros T3BT TOM & T1Z Tailpiece
- Tuners: Schecter Locking
- Knobs: Metal Knurled w/ Set Screw