The PT is a classic Schecter model, with its T-type styling and powerful pair of humbuckers. Following the success of the Apocalypse range in 2017, the all-new for 2018 PT Apocalypse model has all of that steam-punk style charm that we adored when we first set eyes on this unique series last year. The PT Apocalypse has a raft of premium features and refinements that will satisfy the modern player, especially those looking for a solid workhorse that is built for performance.
A swamp ash body gives this guitar a light feel, perfect for long sets where a comfortable and ergonomic guitar is necessary. Giving you a full-bodied sound, this serves as the perfect tonal foundation for the high-output Schecter USA Apocalypse pickups, bringing out the best of their qualities. Finished in a gorgeous transparent Rusty Grey, you can really appreciate the stunning grain of the Swamp Ash.
A 'thin C' neck profile provides great comfort, thick enough for easily playing chords but also slim enough to give you amazing playability for leads. Constructed of Maple, you can expect a snappy response with plenty of attack when playing single-note riffs or big solos. And with 22 extra-jumbo stainless steel frets, your fingers will simply fly up and down the fretboard.
Hardware and Electronics:
The PT-H hardtail bridge will ensure solid tuning stability, as well as excellent resonance and sustain with a string-thru-body design. The dual dose of high-output Schecter USA Apocalypse-VI pickups will deliver crushing tones when used with high-gain distortion, and retain unbelievable fidelity and clarity no matter how filthy your sound. With clean tones they sound punchy and vibrant, letting chords ring out strongly and pierce through a mix with ease.
- Top Contour: Flat Top
- Dexterity: Right Handed
- Construction: Bolt-on
- Body Material: Swamp Ash
- Binding: Black 1-ply
- Bridge: PT-H w/String Thru Body
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Neck Material: Maple
- Inlays: Mother of Pearl Triangle at 12th fret
- Side Dot Markers: Glow In The Dark
- Scale: 25.5” (648mm)
- Neck Shape: Thin ‘C’
- Thickness: @ 1st Fret- .787” (20mm)/ @ 12th Fret- .866” (22mm)
- Frets: 22 X-Jumbo Stainless Steel
- Fretboard Radius: 12”-16” Compound Radius
- Nut: Graph Tech XL Black Tusq
- Nut Width: 1.653” (42mm)
- Tuners: Schecter Locking
- Truss Rod: 2-Way Adjustable Rod w/ 5/32” (4mm) Allen Nut
- Bridge Pickup: Schecter USA Apocalypse-VI™
- Neck Pickup: Schecter USA Apocalypse-VI™
- Controls: Volume/Tone (Push-Pull)/3-Way Switch
- Hardware Color: Satin Black
- Knobs: Hipshot O-Ring
- Strings: Ernie Ball Regular Slinky #2221 (.010-.046)