The left handed Schecter Blackjack SLS C-1 P gives a modern edge to a classic guitar shape. Perfect for hard music including heavy rock and metal, the SLS C-1 has an ultra thin set maple neck with ebony compound radius fretboard for perfect performance from the first to the last fret.
The left handed SLS C-1 Passive guitar features a Seymour Duncan Full Shred pickup that will cut through aggressively for lead work, and a hard tail TonePros bridge for great tuning stability no matter what your playing style. Talk about a Schecter guitar with attitude!
Here's what Schecter say about the Blackjack SLS C-1 FR S P Guitar
The SLS Collection
One of our most popular series, designed with today's aggressive progressive player in mind! Our renonwned thin, fast 'SLS" satin finished compound radius neck is a favorite amongst Schecter artists world-wide.
ACTIVE or PASSIVE. Your choice of Seymour Duncan Active Blackouts or the Passive Full Shred / '59 combo... the SLS covers a lot of sonic territory.
- Model Name: Left Handed Blackjack SLS C-1 P
- Item Number: 1022
- Guitar Colors: Satin Black (SBK)
- Dexterity: Left Handed
- Country of Origin: South Korea
- Construction: Set-Neck w/Ultra Access
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Top Material: Flamed Maple
- Top Contour: Arched Top
- Binding: Black Multi-ply
- Neck Material: Maple 3-pc
- Fretboard Material: Ebony
- Inlays: MOP Offset Dots
- Scale: 25.5” (648mm)
- Frets: 24 X-Jumbo
- Fretboard Radius: 12”-16” Compound Radius
- Neck Shape: Ultra Thin ‘C’
- Thickness: @ 1st Fret- .748” (19mm)/ @ 12th Fret- .787” (20mm)
- Nut Width: 1.653” (42mm)
- Nut: Graph Tech XL Black Tusq
- Truss Rod: 2-Way Adjustable Rod w/ 5/32” (4mm) Allen Nut
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan Full Shred SH-10
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan '59 SH-1N
- Controls: Volume/Volume/Tone(Push-Pull)/3-Way Switch;Pickup Switching;
- Hardware Color: Black Chrome
- Bridge: TonePros T3BT TOM w/ String Thru Body
- Tuners: Schecter Locking
- Knobs: Metal Knurled w/ Set Screw
- Strings: Ernie Ball Regular Slinky #2221 (.010-.046)
- Case: SGR-1C "Case Sold Separately"