Schecter Left Handed Blackjack SLS C-1 Hells Gate Guitar in Black
The left-handed Schecter Hell's Gate Blackjack SLS C-1 gives a modern edge to a classic guitar shape. Perfect for hard music including heavy rock and metal, the left handed SLS C-1 has an ultra thin set maple neck with ebony fretboard for perfect performance from the first to the last fret.
Featuring two Seymour Duncan pickups, including a Full Shred in the bridge that will cut through aggressively for lead work, the left handed Blackjack SLS C-1 Hell's Gate guitar is adorned with a stunning MOP skull inlay at the 12th fret. Talk about a Schecter guitar with attitude!
Here's what Schecter say about the Blackjack SLS C-1 Passive Hell's Gate Guitar
The SLS Collection
One of our most popular series, designed with today's aggressive progressive player in mind! Our renonwned thin, fast 'SLS" satin finished compound radius neck is a favorite amongst Schecter artists world-wide.
ACTIVE or PASSIVE. Your choice of Seymour Duncan Active Blackouts or the Passive Full Shred / '59 combo... the SLS covers a lot of sonic territory.
- Model Name: Blackjack SLS C-1 FR P Hell's Gate
- Item Number: 1025
- Guitar Colors: Satin Black (SBK)
- Dexterity: Left Handed
- Country of Origin: South Korea
- Construction: Set-Neck w/Ultra Access
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Top Material: Flamed Maple
- Top Contour: Arched Top
- Binding: Black Multi-ply
- Neck Material: Maple 3-pc
- Fretboard Material: Ebony
- Inlays: MOP Hell's Gate Skull at 12th Fret
- Scale: 25.5” (648mm)
- Frets: 24 X-Jumbo
- Fretboard Radius: 14” (355mm)
- Neck Shape: Ultra Thin ‘C’
- Thickness: @ 1st Fret- .748” (19mm)/ @ 12th Fret- .787” (20mm)
- Nut Width: 1.625” (41.3mm)
- Nut: Floyd Rose
- Truss Rod: 2-Way Adjustable Rod w/ 5/32” (4mm) Allen Nut
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan Full Shred TB-10
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan '59 SH-1N
- Controls: Volume/Volume/Tone(Push-Pull)/3-Way Switch; Pickup Switching
- Hardware Color: Black Chrome
- Bridge: Floyd Rose 1000 Series
- Tuners: Grover
- Knobs: Metal Knurled w/ Set Screw
- Strings: Ernie Ball Regular Slinky #2221 (.010-.046)
- Case: SGR-1C "Case Sold Separately"