The Schecter Hell's Gate Blackjack SLS C-1 gives a modern edge to a classic guitar shape. Perfect for hard music including heavy rock and metal, the SLS C-1 has an ultra thin set maple neck with ebony fretboard for perfect performance from the first to the last fret.
The SLS C-1 FR S features a Seymour Duncan Full Shred pickup that will cut through aggressively for lead work, and, excitingly, a Sustainiac pickup in the neck for rich, harmonic sounds. Talk about a Schecter guitar with attitude!
Here's what Schecter say about the Blackjack SLS C-1 FR S P Guitar
The SLS Collection
One of our most popular series, designed with today's aggressive progressive player in mind! Our renonwned thin, fast 'SLS" satin finished compound radius neck is a favorite amongst Schecter artists world-wide.
ACTIVE or PASSIVE. Your choice of Seymour Duncan Active Blackouts or the Passive Full Shred / '59 combo... the SLS covers a lot of sonic territory.
- Model Name: Left Handed Blackjack SLS C-1 FR S P
- Item Number: 1066
- Guitar Colors: Satin Black (SBK)
- Dexterity: Left Handed
- Country of Origin: South Korea
- Construction: Set-Neck w/Ultra Access
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Top Contour: Arched Top
- Binding: Black Multi-ply
- Neck Material: Maple 3-pc
- Fretboard Material: Ebony
- Inlays: MOP Offset Dots
- Scale: 25.5” (648mm)
- Frets: 24 X-Jumbo
- Fretboard Radius: 12”-16” Compound Radius
- Neck Shape: Ultra Thin ‘C’
- Thickness: @ 1st Fret- .748” (19mm)/ @ 12th Fret- .787” (20mm)
- Nut Width: 1.625” (41.3mm)
- Nut: Floyd Rose
- Truss Rod: 2-Way Adjustable Rod w/ 5/32” (4mm) Allen Nut
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan Full Shred TB-10
- Neck Pickup: Sustainiac Retrofit SLS w/Aux-2
- Controls: Volume/Tone/Intensity/3-Way (Pickup) Switch/2-Way On-Off Sustainiac Switch/3-Way;
- Sustainiac Mode Switch (Fundamental-Mix-Harmonic)
- Battery Compartment: 9-volt Clip-in Battery Compartment
- Hardware Color: Black Chrome
- Bridge: Floyd Rose 1000 Series
- Tuners: Grover
- Knobs: Metal Knurled w/ Set Screw
- Strings: Ernie Ball Regular Slinky #2221 (.010-.046)
- Case: SGR-1C "Case Sold Separately"