The Demon-6 in Aged Black Satin is a powerful rock and metal machine with a no-compromise specification; it is focused on producing powerful tones with effortless playability. Duncan-designed active humbuckers give the Demon-6 an articulate response that is ideal for clarity in low-end riffing and sustain in high-end soloing.
This guitar features a fast-playing neck specification with 24 extra-jumbo frets for increased contact with the strings during string-bends and vibrato. The flat 14'' radius and thin 'C' neck gives a sleek feel, and the double cutaway body provides effortless access to all 24 frets.
The Demon-6 is finished in a tactile black satin for enhanced resonance and minimal light reflections. Paired with a striking yellow binding, the Demon-6's sleek and stealthy aesthetic will give your audience no illusions as to what sort of sound it can produce; if you're seeking the ultimate rock and metal machine, the Demon-6 won't disappoint.
- Model Name: Demon-6
- Item Number: 3211
- Country of Origin: Indonesia
- Guitar Colour: Aged Black Satin (ABSN)
- Top Contour: Arched Top
- Dexterity: Right Handed
- Construction: Bolt-on
- Body Material: Basswood
- Binding: Aged Crème 1-ply
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck Material: Maple
- Inlays: Grey Pearloid Gothic Crosses
- Scale: 25.5'' (648mm)
- Neck Shape: Thin 'C'
- Thickness: @ 1st Fret- .787'' (20mm)/ @ 12th Fret- .866'' (22mm)
- Frets: 24 X-Jumbo
- Fingerboard Radius: 14'' (355mm)
- Nut Width: 1.653'' (42mm)
- Truss Rod: 2-Way Adjustable Rod w/ 5/32'' (4mm) Allen Nut
Hardware & Electronics
- Hardware Colour: Black Chrome
- Knobs: Metal Knurled w/ Set Screw
- Bridge: Tune-O-Matic w/ String Thru Body
- Tuners: Schecter
- Nut: Graph Tech XL Black Tusk
- Bridge Pickup: Duncan Designed HB-105B
- Neck Pickup: Duncan Designed HB-105N
- Controls: Volume/Tone/3-Way Switch
- Battery Compartment: 9-volt Clip-in Battery Compartment