Schecter Dan Donegan Ultra electric guitar in Satin black
Schecter Guitars are legendary for offering the highest quality instruments at great prices and the Schecter Dan Donegan Ultra is a great piece. Over wound coils with a Ceramic Magnet give this aggressive high output pickup the push that will send your Amp over the edge. Made for crunchy rhythms and blistering leads. Perfect for drop tunings.
Crushing gain is certainly part of Dan's siganture sound but the 2016 Ultra also cleans up nicely thanks to being fitted with Schecter's own Brimstone pickups. Many other features remain similar to previous models, from the thin maple/walnut neck to a Tonepros bridge.
ARTIST MODELS..... WHAT THEY GET, YOU GET We are extremely proud of not only our Artist roster, but also our Collection of Artist models! Nothing is a truer testament to our commitment to design and quality than offering the EXACT guitars these guys an gals play on stage! No bait and switch here. The same instruments that grace the stage and studio with The Cure, Avenged Sevenfold, Jeff Loomis and more...are available right to you. Check out this new Shaun Morgan model...
- Model Name - Dan Donegan Ultra
- Item Number - 261
- Guitar Colors - Satin Black (SBK)
- Country of Origin - South Korea
- Dexterity - Right Handed
- Construction - Set-Neck w/Ultra Access
- Body Material - Mahogany
- Top Contour - Flat Top w/Raised Center
- Neck Material - Maple-3pc
- Fretboard Material - Ebony
- Binding - Natural
- Inlays - Gold Dots
- Scale - 25.5" (648mm)
- Frets - 22 X-Jumbo
- Fretboard Radius - 14" (355mm)
- Neck Shape - Thin ‘C’
- Thickness - @ 1st Fret- .787" (20mm)/ @ 12th Fret- .866" (22mm)
- Nut - Graph Tech XL Black Tusq
- Nut Width - 1.653" (42mm)
- Truss Rod - 2-Way Adjustable Rod w/ 5/32" (4mm) Allen Nut
- Bridge/Neck Pickup - Schecter USA Brimstone-Six™
- Controls -
- Volume/Tone (Push-Pull)/3-Way Switch
- Hardware Color -
- Satin Gold
- Bridge - TonePros T3BT TOM & T1Z Tailpiece
- Tuners - Schecter Locking
- Knobs - Grip Tip Speed Knob
- Strings - Ernie Ball Regular Slinky #2221 (.010-.046)
Available For Order
Normally available in 5 days
We can special order this item from our supplier
- Order this item today and we will place a special order with our supplier.
- Normally available in 5 working days
- Delivery time for this item may be longer depending on whether our supplier has the item in stock.
Stock levels last updated at
Free UK Delivery