The Schecter C1 Custom is a versatile guitar that covers everything from blues to classic rock and even up to modern hard rock styles. Fitted with a pair of Seymour Duncan pickups with the Custom Custom in the bridge and the classic '59 in the neck you can go from heavy overdrive to smooth cleans easily.
Built with a Manhogany body finished with a beautiful piece of quilted Maple this guitar looks great and has a great warm tone with fast attack like some classic singlecut style guitars. The neck is set in to the body and is also made out of Mahoganny with an Ebony fretboard that gives you the smoothest possible playing service so even the fastest of players can really dig in.
- Country of Origin: South Korea
- Construction: Set-Neck w/Ultra Access
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Top Material: Quilted Maple
- Top Contour: Arched Top
- Binding: Crème Multi-ply
- Neck Material: Maple 3-pc
- Fretboard Material: Ebony
- Inlays: MOP Split Crown
- Scale: 24.75" (628mm)
- Frets: 24 Medium
- Fretboard Radius: 14" (355mm)
- Neck Shape: Thin 'C'
- Thickness: @ 1st Fret- .787" (20mm)/ @ 12th Fret- .866" (22mm)
- Truss Rod: 2-Way Adjustable Rod w/ 5/32" (4mm) Allen Nut
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan Custom Custom SH-11
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan '59 SH-1N
- Controls: Volume/Volume/Tone(Push-Pull)/3-Way Switch
- Hardware Color: Chrome
- Bridge: Floyd Rose0 Tremolo
- Knobs: Metal Knurled w/ Set Screw
- Strings: Ernie Ball Regular Slinky #2221 (.010-.046)