The Schecter C-6 Plus has been designed to be a hard rocking, heavy riffing machine. Fitted with a set of hot Schecter pickups and crafted to the same standard as the rest of the Schecter guitar lineup you have a real metal workhorse of a guitar.
Lightweight Yet Punchy
This guitar is made with a basswood body topped with a beautiful flamed maple cap attached to a maple neck and finished with a rosewood fretboard. With these woods it is lightweight and easy to play but it still has a rich and punchy sound.
The basswood really brings out the midrange which is required for you to pop out the mix. While the maple top and neck give your guitar the added attack needed for high speed metal and shredding solos. So no matter what style you play you are sure to be heard loud and clear.
Carved to a thin 'C' shape the maple neck on this guitar feels great in the hands with a smooth finish that gives you great access to the entire neck. This is incredibly important so that you can play whatever you want, whenever you want.
Over the years Schecter have developed some incredible high end hardware for their more deluxe guitars and that has flowed down stream to models like this.
With Schecter Diamond Plus pickups you have enough output to handle any kind of rock or metal while still giving you enough headroom for clean and crunch tones as well. Just roll back the volume control and you have access to an incredibly large range of different tones.
- Model Name: C-6 Deluxe
- Dexterity: Right Handed
- Country of Origin: Indonesia
- Construction: Bolt-on
- Body Material: Basswood
- Top Contour: Flat Top w/Bevel Edge
- Neck Material: Maple
- Fretboard Material: Rosewood
- Inlays: 4mm Dots
- Scale: 25.5” (648mm)
- Frets: 24 Narrow X-Jumbo
- Fretboard Radius: 14” (355mm)
- Neck Shape: Thin ‘C’
- Thickness: @ 1st Fret- .787” (20mm)/ @ 12th Fret- .866” (22mm)
- Nut Width: 1.653” (42mm)
- Nut: Graphite
- Truss Rod: 2-Way Adjustable Rod w/ 5/32” (4mm) Allen Nut
- Bridge Pickup: Schecter Diamond Plus
- Neck Pickup: Schecter Diamond Plus
- Controls: Volume/Tone/3-Way Switch
- Hardware Color: Chrome
- Bridge: Tune-O-Matic w/ String Thru Body
- Tuners: Schecter
- Knobs: Metal Knurled w/ Set Screw
- Strings: Ernie Ball Regular Slinky #2221 (.010-.046)