Schecter C-1 Platinum in Satin Black
The Schecter C-1 Paltinum is a mid range monster. From the company that makes guitars with hard rock and metal in mind this can take whatever you throw at it. Whether you’re playing drop tune chugging power chords or blistering high lead lines the schecter banshee will sound great and look good doing it. At a very affordable price this is a great choice for regular gigging, the hardware is top quality and it's built to take some punishment.
With a solid mahogany body and a 3 pc maple neck this guitar has a great, warm tone with good mid range punch to let you cut through the mix when you need to. The ebony fretboard is nice and fast and great for both chords and lead lines.
A true original, the 57 is a bridge pickup designed for today’s player regardless of style or genre. The unique combination of Alnico V magnets and steel pole pieces evoke an unmistakably PAF-like quality in its tone. The active attributes provide the headroom and punch necessary to deliver unparalleled definition and presence. The 66 is a result of pickup design innovation inspired by the specific needs and requests of today’s players. Alnico V magnets provide the warm, smooth mid-range and expansive lows while the ceramic pole pieces bring out the clarity in the upper register.
- Model Name: C-1 Platinum
- Item Number: 810
- Guitar Colors: Satin Black
- Country of Origin: South Korea
- Dexterity: Right Handed
- Construction: Neck-Thru w/Ultra Access
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Top Contour: Arched Top
- Neck Material: Maple 3-Pc
- Fretboard Material: Ebony
- Inlays: Platinum Tempest
- Scale: 25.5” (648mm)
- Frets: 24 X-Jumbo
- Fretboard Radius: 14"
- Neck Shape: Thin ‘C’
- Thickness: @ 1st Fret- .787” (20mm)/ @ 12th Fret- .866” (22mm)
- Nut: Graph Tech XL Black Tusq
- Nut Width: 1.653” (42mm)
- Truss Rod: 2-Way Adjustable Rod w/ 5/32” (4mm) Allen Nut
- Bridge Pickup: EMG 57
- Neck Pickup: EMG 66
- Controls: Volume/Tone/3 Way Switch
- Hardware Color: Satin Chrome
- Bridge: TonePros T3BT TOM
- Tuners: Schecter Locking
- Knobs: Metal Knurled w/ Set Screw
Available For Order
Our supplier has this item in stock today Delivered to you in 5 working days
Our supplier has this item in stock today.
- Order this item today and we will place a special order with our supplier.
- Delivered to you in 5 working days
Stock levels last updated at
Free UK Delivery
Check what you would pay - select a deposit
Based on months APR
More finance Options
Hide finance Options^
Total amount payable . APR representative.
Finance is subject to status. Terms and conditions apply.