Schecter C-1 Koa in Natural Satin
The C-1 is the iconic Schecter model, and for 2018 the company has vastly expanded their range. Amongst their new models is the C-1 Koa in Natural Satin, a classy-looking instrument with premium high-end features to meet the demands of modern players.
A Mahogany body gives this guitar a substantial feel and weight, providing a darker tone with plenty of definition in the mid-range. Adorned with a stunning Koa top, this guitar will draw in lots of attention not just for its excellent tones but also for its elegant looks.
An 'thin C' neck profile provides great comfort, thick enough for easily playing chords but also slim enough to give you amazing playability for leads. A 3-piece Mahogany neck will stay super-solid over time, with its higher density less susceptible to warping from changes in humidity. Fitted with 24 extra-jumbo frets, your fingers will simply fly up and down the fretboard, also thanks to its smooth satin finish.
Hardware and Electronics:
A TonePros tune-o-matic-style bridge gives this instrument some old-school vintage charm, with its design making intonation and action adjustments a breeze. A double dose of Schecter's own USA San Andreas pickups make this guitar incredibly versatile, able to cover all the essential stylistic bases with their medium/high outputs. Saturated and punchy with distortion, the San Andreas pickups clean up well too, ideal for softly-picked arpeggios or chords.
- Top Contour: Arched Top
- Dexterity: Right Handed
- Construction: Set-Neck w/Ultra Access
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Top Material: Koa
- Binding: Black 1-ply
- Bridge: TonePros T3BT TOM w/ String Thru Body
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Neck Material: Mahogany 3-pc
- Inlays: Mother of Pearl Blocks
- Scale: 25.5” (648mm)
- Neck Shape: Thin ‘C’
- Thickness: @ 1st Fret- .787” (20mm)/ @ 12th Fret- .905” (23mm)
- Frets: 24 X-Jumbo
- Fretboard Radius: 14” (355mm)
- Nut: Ernie Ball Compensated Nut
- Nut Width: 1.653” (42mm)
- Tuners: Schecter Locking
- Truss Rod: 2-Way Adjustable Rod w/ 5/32” (4mm) Allen Nut
- Bridge Pickup: Schecter USA San Andreas™
- Neck Pickup: Schecter USA San Andreas™
- Controls: Volume/Tone (Push-Pull)/3-Way Switch
- Hardware Color: Black
- Knobs: Metal Knurled w/ Set Screw
- Strings: Ernie Ball Regular Slinky #2221 (.010-.046)
Available For Order
Normally available in 5 days
We can special order this item from our supplier
- Order this item today and we will place a special order with our supplier.
- Normally available in 5 working days
- Delivery time for this item may be longer depending on whether our supplier has the item in stock.
Stock levels last updated at
Free UK Delivery