Schecter C-1 FR S SLS Elite in Antique Fade Burst
The C-1 is Schecter's flagship model, and the new for 2018 SLS Elite model has a number of premium features and refinements to suit the most serious of shredders. With an active Fishman Fluence bridge paired with a Sustainiac in the neck, a 1500 series Floyd Rose double-locking tremolo system and a gorgeous Antique Fade Burst finish, this guitar truly belongs in the 21st Century with its modern features and classy aesthetics.
A swamp ash body gives this guitar a light feel, perfect for long sets where a comfortable and ergonomic guitar is necessary. Giving you a full-bodied sound, this serves as the perfect tonal foundation for the high-output Fishman Fluence pickups, bringing out the best of their qualities. Adorned with a beautiful flamed maple top, this guitar will get plenty of attention on stage!
An 'ultra thin C' neck profile provides further comfort, giving amazing playability that will enable you to play fast runs almost effortlessly. Constructed of a mixture of Maple, Walnut and Padauk tone woods, you can expect a snappy response with plenty of mid-range attack when playing fast intricate riffs or complex solos. The C-1 SLS Elite neck has a high-end look and feel, especially with its elegant binding, and with 24 extra-jumbo stainless steel frets your fingers will simply fly up and down.
Hardware and Electronics:
The 1500 series Floyd Rose tremolo will ensure optimal tuning stability, even after the most brutal of divebombs and flutters. But the most noteworthy feature of this instrument is its selection of pickups. With an active Fishman Fluence pickup in the bridge, expect crushing tones when used with high-gain, with a tonne of power and unbelievable clarity. But it isn't built solely for distortion, as with clean tones the Fluence will sound warm and pure, perfect for softly-picked arpeggios or chords.
But the party piece of this guitar is its Sustainiac in the neck, giving endless sustain to notes. Operated with two small switches, allowing you to turn the sustain function on and off, the second switch can generate harmonic overtones to give you singing artificial feedback!
- Top Contour: Arched Top
- Dexterity: Right Handed
- Construction: Neck-Thru w/Ultra Access
- Body Material: Swamp Ash
- Top Material: Flamed Maple
- Binding: Ivory 1-ply
- Bridge: Floyd Rose 1500 Series
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Neck Material: Maple/Walnut/Padauk Multi-ply w/ Carbon Fiber Reinforcement Rods
- Inlays: Abalone Offset/Reverse Dots
- Side Dot Markers: Abalone Dots
- Scale: 25.5” (648mm)
- Neck ShapeUltra Thin ‘C’
- Thickness: @ 1st Fret- .748” (19mm)/ @ 12th Fret- .787” (20mm)
- Frets: 24 X-Jumbo Stainless Steel
- Fretboard Radius: 12”-16” Compound Radius
- Nut: Floyd Rose 1500 Series
- Nut Width: 1.625” (41.3mm)
- Tuners: Grover Rotomatic 18:1
- Truss Rod: 2-Way Adjustable Rod w/ Heel Access Spoke Wheel
- Bridge Pickup: Fishman Fluence Modern (Ceramic Magnet) Humbucker
- Neck Pickup: Sustainiac®
- Controls: Volume/Tone (Push-Pull)/3-Way (Pickup) Switch/2-Way On-Off Sustainiac Switch/3-Way Sustainiac Mode Switch (Fundamental-Mix-Harmonic)
- Battery Compartment: Double 9-volt Clip-in Battery Compartment
- Hardware Color: Black
- Knobs: Metal Knurled w/ Set Screw
- Strings: Ernie Ball Regular Slinky #2221 (.010-.046)
Available For Order
Normally available in 5 days
We can special order this item from our supplier
- Order this item today and we will place a special order with our supplier.
- Normally available in 5 working days
- Delivery time for this item may be longer depending on whether our supplier has the item in stock.
Stock levels last updated at
Free UK Delivery