Schecter C-1 40TH Electric Guitar in Natural Pearl Flamed Maple
The name Schecter is a go to for metal rhythm guitarists. They have a solid build, great stlye and are designed to handle subtle articulation and chugging power chords with equal care.
The C-1 40TH ANNIVERSARY is built around a gentle double cutaway shape with great high fret access. The body is made from Mahogany with a gently beveled edge, finished with a stunning flamed Maple top this is well worth a play.
Schecter Pickups: Neck
The first Sun Valley designed Schecter pickup. The Pasadena is voiced in the tonal and output realm of a PAF but with just a little more push. The Alnico-5 yields EQ balance, and adds a slight upper-mid musical bump with just enough output to drive the front end of your amp. Think the "brown sound" of the great rock band that hails from this pickup's namesake!
Schecter Pickups: Bridge
Originally created as a custom-wound pickup for Avenged Sevenfold's Zacky Vengeance. The Pasadena Plus is the Pasadena humbucker on steroids, and provides more output and more upper-mids without sounding scooped. It also yields an ample tonal variety thanks to its coil splitting function, which is both articulate and defined.
Hard Tail Bridge
The TonePros T3BT TOM & T1Z Tailpiece gives you better string tension, sustain and clarity across the neck. This is what you need for long, clear metal lead and solos.
- Country of Origin: South Korea
- Construction: Neck-Thru w/Ultra Access
- Body Material: Swamp Ash
- Top Material: Flamed Maple
- Top Contour: Arched Top
- Neck Material: Maple/Wenge 5-pc w/Carbon Fiber Reinforcement Rods
- Fretboard Material: Ebony
- Binding: Black 1-ply
- Side Dot Markers: Brass Dots
- Mother of Pearl Offset/Reverse Dots with Brass Circles
- 25.5” (648mm)
- Frets: 24 X-Jumbo Stainless Steel
- Fretboard Radius: 12”-16” Compound Radius
- Neck Shape: Thin ‘C’
- Thickness: @ 1st Fret- .787” (20mm)/ @ 12th Fret- .866” (22mm)
- Nut: Ernie Ball Compensated Nut
- Nut Width: 1.653” (42mm)
- Truss Rod: 2-Way Adjustable Rod w/ 5/32” (4mm) Allen Nut
- Bridge Pickup: Schecter USA Pasadena Plus
- Neck Pickup: Schecter USA Pasadena
- Controls: Volume/Tone (Push-Pull)/3-Way Switch
- Hardware Color: Black
- TonePros T3BT TOM w/ String Thru Body
- Tuners: Schecter Locking
- Knobs: Metal Knurled w/ Set Screw
- Strings: Ernie Ball Regular Slinky #2221 (.010-.046)
- Case: SGR-4T "Case Sold Separately"