The Blackjack SLS C-1 FR S takes the best parts from a wide range of different models and puts them all into a single guitar. With this you get the gorgeous Blackjack design, the fast satin finished SLS neck, infinitely movable Floyd Rose tremolo system and a Sustainiac pickup for an incredible all in one guitar for the metal rocker.
Stunning Blackjack Build
The Blackjack series of guitars have always been some of the most popular models from Schecter. They look, sound and feel great for any kind of rock or metal just choose the one that fits your sound and you are ready to go. This one still has the same mahogany body with arched flame maple top that made these guitars so desirable due to their heavy rock sound that can handle a lot of gain.
What takes it the next step forward in terms of quality is its smooth and this SLS neck. This ultra thin 'C' shaped design makes this a pleasure to play for shredders and rhythm players alike. Carved out of maple with a compound radius 12" to 16" ebony fretboard this guitar is a dream to play and resonates wonderfully with the mahogany body giving you a full fat sound.
What is a guitar like this without hard waring, stage ready, heavy sounding hardware. To start off you have a high quality Floyd Rose 1000 Series tremolo system with locking nut that allows you to go as crazy as you want without having to worry about tuning. Next giving you your main rock tones you have a Seymour Duncan Full Shred TB-10 pickup in the bridge this hot pickup sounds great both clean and heavily overdriven so wherever you need it this guitar will rock.
Finally the piece that brings this whole guitar together is the Sustainiac pickup in the neck. This pickup sounds great as a lead or clean pickup but when you turn on the sustainiac mode the beat awakens. Once activated this pickup give you infinite sustain which is amazing for adding cool little licks into your songs or for when you need a solo that is just that little bit different.
- Model Name: Blackjack SLS C-1 FR S
- Item Number: 1015
- Guitar Colors: See-Thru Blue Burst (STBB)
- Country of Origin: South Korea
- Dexterity: Right Handed
- Construction: Set-Neck w/Ultra Access
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Top Material: Flamed Maple
- Top Contour: Arched Top
- Binding: Black Multi-ply
- Neck Material: Maple 3-pc
- Fretboard Material: Ebony
- Inlays: MOP Offset Dots
- Scale: 25.5” (648mm)
- Frets: 24 X-Jumbo
- Fretboard Radius: 12”-16” Compound Radius
- Neck Shape: Ultra Thin ‘C’
- Thickness: @ 1st Fret- .748” (19mm)/ @ 12th Fret- .787” (20mm)
- Nut Width: 1.625” (41.3mm)
- Nut: Floyd Rose
- Truss Rod: 2-Way Adjustable Rod w/ 5/32” (4mm) Allen Nut
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan Full Shred TB-10
- Neck Pickup: Sustainiac®
- Sustainiac®: Sustainiac Retrofit SLS w/Aux-2
- Controls: Volume/Tone/Intensity/3-Way (Pickup) Switch/2-Way On-Off Sustainiac Switch/3-Way Sustainiac Mode Switch (Fundamental-Mix-Harmonic)
- Battery Compartment: 9-volt Clip-in Battery Compartment
- Hardware Color: Black Chrome
- Bridge: Floyd Rose 1000 Series
- Tuners: Grover
- Knobs: Metal Knurled w/ Set Screw
- Strings: Ernie Ball Regular Slinky #2221 (.010-.046)
- Case: SGR-1C "Case Sold Separately"