Schecter Blackjack C-1 FR Electric Guitar in Black6 String Electric with Floyd Rose Bridge and Seymour Duncan Pickups
The Blackjack series from Schecter has returned with a vengance. Primed and ready with Hot Seymour Duncan pickups, the Blackjack C-1 packs a punch with a heavy and aggressive but articulate tone that is perfect for the modern player.
The Blackjack C-1 has all the standout features found in a high quality Schecter guitar in the popular C-1 design. A carved mahogany body base gives the guitar a rich and deep tone, and combining with a thin "C" shaped mahogany 3 Piece neck and ebony fretboard gives a lighning fast feel and dark tone. The FR model offers the Classic Floyd Rose bridge with string-thru body, ensuring reliable tuning through a gig's worth of heavy tremolo and pitch dives.
To fully harness the rich mahogany tone, Schecter have paired the Blackjack with 2 high output Semour Duncan pickups. Sitting at the bridge is the Nazgul, a monster pickup with heavy saturation and lighning fast response for a great chug sound, an aggressive and articulate attack and tonal armageddon! This is complemented perfectly by the Sentient neck pick-up, offering a warm, modern classic tone with tight articulation and a complex palette.
Finished in Blackjack black with attentive finishes of red circle dot inlays and stunning red and black multiply binding, this guitar has a lot to offer the player; Looks, Feel and Gut wrenching tone.
- Model Name:Blackjack C-1 FR
- Item Number: 2151
- Guitar Colors: Gloss Black (BLK)
- Dexterity: Right Handed
- Country of Origin: South Korea
- Construction: Set-Neck w/Ultra Access
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Top Contour: Arched Top
- Binding: Black/Red Multi-ply
- Neck Material: Mahogany 3-pc
- Fretboard Material: Ebony
- Inlays: Red Circles
- Scale: 25.5” (648mm)
- Frets: 24 X-Jumbo
- Fretboard Radius: 14” (355mm)
- Neck Shape: Thin ‘C’
- Thickness: @ 1st Fret- .787” (20mm)/ @ 12th Fret- .866” (22mm)
- Nut Width: 1.625” (41.3mm)
- Nut: Floyd Rose
- Truss Rod: 2-Way Adjustable Rod w/ 5/32” (4mm) Allen Nut
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan Nazgul
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan Sentient
- Controls: Volume/Volume/Tone(Push-Pull)/3-Way Switch
- Hardware Color: Black
- Bridge: Floyd Rose 1000 Series
- Tuners: Grover
- Knobs: Metal Knurled w/ Set Screw
- Strings: Ernie Ball Regular Slinky #2221 (.010-.046)