PRS Custom 24 Makena Blue - Pattern Regular Neck, Bird Inlays,Phase 3 Tuners, 57/08 Pickups, Trem
Having built a well-deserved reputation for marrying sonic mojo with absolutely stunning cosmetics and outstanding playability, PRS bring to you, the PRS Custom 24. With its smooth contours and liquid-like playability, the Custom 24 by PRS is a pleasure to play and with this in mind, make sure you have a lot of free time ahead of you because this is quite simply a guitar that you won't want to put down!
Providing you with sweet, yet articulate sounds and rich harmonic overtones you'd expect from real vintage humbuckers, the 57/08 pickups deliver dynamic range with all the warmth you could ask for, and by featuring extremely powerful bridge and neck pickups, you will also receive the perfect amount of brightness and clarity.
PRS have cut no corners with the cosmetics of the Custom 24 either and have created an electric guitar that will make your mouth water! Finished in a stunning PRS V12 finish, this beauty looks as good as it sounds! Are you looking for a vintage vibe with a sophisticated, intelligent edge, if so, look no further! Over a decade in the making, PRS's V12 finish sensitively blends the thin, resonance-enhancing characteristics of a nitro finish with the non-cracking reliability you expect from a modern acrylic finish. The PRS Custom 24 boasts a classic feel all its own that only forces you to connect with your instrument, making your guitar feel like you've been playing it in for years, yet will still look flawless for years to come.
- An absolutely gorgeous instrument that feels great and compliments any playing style
- Rich-sounding mahogany body with carved figured maple top for extra clarity and killer looks
- Mahogany Pattern Thin neck feels great in your hand and provides hours of playing comfort
- East Indian rosewood fingerboard with PRS signature bird inlays
- PRS vibrato bridge/tailpiece gives you reliable note bending and stays in tune
- 2 uncovered 57/08 humbuckers and a 5-way blade deliver an enormous range of tone
- Body Type: Doublecut
- Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Top Material: Figured maple
- Body Finish: V12
- Color: Makena Blue
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: Pattern Thin
- Scale Length: 25"
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay: PRS Birds
- Number of Frets: 24
- Nut Width: 1.656"
- Bridge/Tailpiece: PRS vibrato bridge/taillpiece
- Tuners: PRS Phase III Locking
- Number of Pickups: 2
- Neck Pickup: 57/08 Bass Humbucker
- Pickup: No middle pickup
- Bridge Pickup: 57/08 Treble Humbucker
- Controls: 1 x volume, 1 x tone, 5-way blade
- Case Included: Hardshell