Paul Stanley Signature Model Left-handedIn Black
Here's what Ibanez say about the Paul Stanley Signature
Ibanez is proud to introduce the Left-handed PS120. It features the iconic Iceman body shape, the PS pickguard and tailpiece ornament, and his signature embossed on the truss rod cover.
In addition, the PS120SP features the Seymour Duncan® '59 and Custom 5™ pickup combo, which helps provide warm and balanced tones.
Other features include a Mahogany body with a Maple top, the PS 3pc set-in Maple neck, a Bone nut and a bound Ebony fretboard with an Acrylic & Abalone block inlay featuring the special “Paul Stanley” block inlay on the 21st fret. Gig bag included.
- PS Special pickguard and tailpiece ornament
- Bone nut
- Ebony fretboard
- Seymour Duncan® pickups
- Neck type: PS 3pc Mahogany set-in neck
- Body: Mahogany body/Maple top and back
- Fretboard : Bound Ebony fretboard w/Acrylic & Abalone block inlay
- Fret : Medium frets
- Bridge : Full Tune III bridge
- Tailpiece : Quik Change III tailpiece
- Neck pickup : Seymour Duncan® '59 model (H) neck pickup
- Bridge pickup : Seymour Duncan® Custom 5™ (H) bridge pickup
- Hardware color: Chrome
- Case/bag : Gig bag included