Line 6 Variax Standard in Black
When looking for a new guitar it is good to have in mind what you want out of the guitar. If your answer to that is 'versatility and reliability' well then we may have your next guitar right here. This Line 6 Variax Standard takes the same modeling engine out of the James Tyler Variax line and puts it in the new reliable body of a Yamaha Pacifica at a great low price.
The Best Of Two Worlds
Line 6 make some of the best modeling software and hardware for guitars and amplifiers in the world. No one can take away their ability to model the worlds best gear and put it all in to one place. Yamaha are known for making incredible guitars that at every price point are a joy to play and sound great as well. So when we found out each company would be doing what they do best in a new guitar...we got a little excited.
Made with a lightweight alder body and maple neck that has been finished with a rosewood fretboard the base guitar that Line 6 have loaded up is already a great sounding guitar. The tremolo bridge and pickups have both been custom designed by both parties to make sure that as a regular guitar it sounds great and it works well with the modeling hardware.
With three alnico V single coil pickups this guitar naturally has a vintage 'S' style sound so even without the modeling you still have a great quality guitar but wait till you see just how much more you can do with it.
The Variax System
This system has been around for a while now but with each version they have made it even better. This version is the same as you get in the higher end James Tyler Variax guitars meaning you get a large collection of different guitar types out of the box and 11 alternate tuning modes built in to the guitar as standard. If you want to tweak and get more involved though you can create your own pickup set via the included Workbench HD software. No matter what sound you want out of your guitar whether it contains humbuckers, single coils, P90s, piezo pickups or any of the 16 pickup types in the software you can make it a reality.
- Handcrafted guitar with lightweight alder body and thin-finish maple neck
- Custom-designed alnico V single-coil magnetic pickups with rich, punchy sound
- Custom tremolo bridge with Graph Tech nut and string trees for added tuning stability
- Tightly integrated Variax HD modeling engine delivers vintage instruments with incredible detail
- A large collection of electric, acoustic and eclectic guitars
- 11 alternate tuning modes plus user-definable tunings
- 16 different pickup types (via Workbench HD software)
- Free Workbench HD software to customize and design entirely new instruments
10 In Stock
Order now for delivery to you on Monday, 21 January 2019
Applies to most UK postcodes. Please allow 2-3 days for delivery to Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands, UK Islands & Mainland Europe
1 in stock at our Guildford store
- This item may be our display / demo model.
- Please call to check the condition of this item.
- We can transfer new & boxed items from our warehouse to our store in 30-40 minutes.
9 in stock at our Guildford warehouse
Stock levels last updated at
Free UK Delivery