Here's what Jackson say about the Dinky DK2X:
The Jackson® X Series Dinky™ DK2X provides an incredible performance experience with features and appointments for the price-conscious musician.
The DK2X features a poplar body and a bolt-on maple neck with satin back finish for smooth playability, scarf joint for reduced playing fatigue and graphite reinforcement for stability against climate changes and environmental duress. Featuring 24 jumbo frets and pearloid sharkfin inlays, the
12”-16” compound radius bound laurel fingerboard is the ideal platform for heavy chording and fast, ripping solos.
Active Jackson high-output humbucking pickups deliver well-balanced tone with tight bass, glassy mids and crunching highs. Explore this instrument’s sonic palette with a three-way pickup blade switch and single volume and tone controls, and dive bomb at will with reliable tuning stability from the Jackson-branded Floyd Rose®-licensed double-locking tremolo bridge system.
Stunning in sound and style, the X Series Dinky DK2X is offered in classic Gloss Black or Snow White finishes with black hardware and a reverse Jackson pointed 6-in-line black headstock.
- Series: X
- Body Shape: Dinky™
- Body Material: Poplar
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Construction: Bolt-On with Graphite Reinforcement and Scarf Joint
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Neck Binding: White
- Fingerboard: Laurel, 12”-16” Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Frets: 24, Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Sharkfn
- Nut (Material/Width): Floyd Rose® Special Locking, 1.6875” (42.86 mm)
- Headstock: Reverse Jackson® Pointed 6-In-Line
- Tuning Machines: Jackson® Sealed Die-Cast
- Scale Length: 25.5” (648 mm)
- Truss Rod: Truss Rod Adjustment at Nut
Hardware and Electronics
- Bridge: Floyd Rose® Licensed Jackson® Double-Locking Tremolo
- Pickups: Jackson® High-Output Humbucking (Bridge & Neck)
- Special Electronics: Active Electronics
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck
- Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Volume, Tone
- Control Knobs: Dome-Style