Jackson USA Select WR1 Warrior in Transparent Black
Just by looking at the Jackson USA Select WR1 Warrior you can tell that this guitar is meant to rock hard and heavy. Its heavily angled body matches the rest of the guitar perfectly to make an instrument that will not only look great at any metal gig but also feels great to play at high speeds. Nothing quite feels like a Jackson and if you need speed and power well you can't go wrong with this.
Simple Metal Joy
While some guitars are bulky and heavy to deliver a crushing low end heavy tone the Jackson WR1 is surprisingly light. This guitar is more focused on clarity and articulation rather than low end brutality so you know that everything you play will be heard by the crowd. Made with a thin alder body topped with stunning flamed maple and a quatersawn maple neck the WR1 feels amazing in the hands. Plus with a compound radius ebony fretboard nothing is getting in the way of your super fast lead lines and quality solos.
Very Hot Duncan Pickups
Quite often you will find guitars made for metal that use lower output pickups to give you better definition while playing. This guitar flips that rule on its head by having a Seymour Duncan Invader SH-8 in the bridge position and a Full Shred SH-10 in the neck. These pickups have seriously high outputs and sound their best being chucked through a cranked high gain stack without losing any definition. While they do cool down nicely to get great hard rock tones and even some cool clean sounds as well these pickups love it when the amp hits 11.
What makes this Jackson so cool and really the top of its class is how everything comes together. Everything has been carefully chosen to keep great playability, articulate sound and high gain tone heaven. That includes the hardware with a Floyd Rose Original Locking 2-Point tremolo and matching nut this guitar is not only a dream to play but also sounds incredible when you start to really use the tremolo system. No matter how insane you go with it this tremolo system will not go out of tune so you can worry about what you are playing.
- Model Name: USA WR1 Warrior, Ebony Fretboard, Transparent Black
- Model Number: 2803080885
- Series: USA Select
- Color: Transparent Black
- Body Shape: Warrior
- Neck Material: Quartersawn Maple Neck-Through-Body with Scarf Joint
- Neck Binding: Bound Fingerboard
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" to 16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Number of Frets: 24
- Fret Size: Jumbo
- String Nut: Floyd Rose Original Locking
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.8 mm)
- Position Inlays: Mother-of-Pearl Sharkfin
- Head Stock Binding: Bound
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan Invader SH8 Humbucking
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan Full Shred SH10 Humbucking
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: HH
- Bridge: Floyd Rose Original Double Locking 2-Point Tremolo
- Hardware Finish: Black
- Tremolo Arm Handle: Floyd Rose Original Tremolo Arm
- Tuning Machines: Die-Cast
- Switch Tips: Black
- Strings: NPS, Gauges: .009, .011, .016, .024, .032, .042
- Included Accessories: Deluxe Jackson Molded Case
Available For Order
Normally available in 7 days
We can special order this item from our supplier
- Order this item today and we will place a special order with our supplier.
- Normally available in 7 working days
- Delivery time for this item may be longer depending on whether our supplier has the item in stock.
Stock levels last updated at
Free UK Delivery
Check what you would pay - select a deposit
Based on months APR
More finance Options
Hide finance Options^
Total amount payable . APR representative.
Finance is subject to status. Terms and conditions apply.