Jackson USA Select SL1 Soloist Floyd Rose Ebony Fingerboard GunMetal Grey
Jackson make great guitars for hard rock and metal. The USA SL1 Soloist is perfect if you want a smooth, fast neck with great pickups and amazing tone. With a great quality Alder wood body, Maple neck and ebony fingerboard this guitar has great midrange punch and a lot of warmth, Perfect for cutting through the mix
Rock Solid Neck
Jackson USA Select guitars feature ultra-stable quartersawn maple necks, this process of wood cutting gives you greater strength without adding any weight. Ibanez top thier necks with amazing quality ebony fingerboards for a great playing feel. The Mother-of-Pearl sharkfin style inlays look amazing.
Jackson USA Select guitars are built with the very best parts for the very best tone, stability and durability for stage and studio alike. The Floyd Rose tremelo is setup for dive bombs and windmills while the locking nut keeps you in tune no matter how hard you dig in.
Seymour Duncan Pickups
Jackson have fitted a great set of pickups into the Select series. Using a pair of Seymour Duncan Classic Stacks and a Zebra JB TB4 in the bridge position you get amazing tones and great output that will really scream at high gain.
- Model Name: USA SL1 Soloist
- Series: USA Select
- Color: Gun Metal Grey
- Body Shape: Soloist™
- Material: Alder
- Neck Material: Quartersawn Maple Neck-Through-Body with Scarf Joint
- Neck Binding: Bound Fingerboard
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" to 16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Number of Frets: 24
- Fret Size: Jumbo
- String Nut: Floyd Rose® Original Locking
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.8 mm)
- Position Inlays: Mother-of-Pearl Sharkfin
- Head Stock Binding: Bound
- Bridge Pickup: Direct Mount Seymour Duncan® Zebra JB™ TB4 Humbucking
- Middle Pickup: Seymour Duncan® Classic Stack™
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan® Classic Stack™
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: HSS
- Bridge: Floyd Rose® Original Double Locking 2-Point Tremolo
- Hardware Finish: Black or Chrome
- Tremolo Arm Handle: Floyd Rose® Original Tremolo Arm
- Tuning Machines: Die-Cast
- Switch Tips: Black
- Strings: NPS, Gauges: .009, .011, .016, .024, .032, .042
- Included Accessories: Deluxe Jackson® Molded Case
Available For Order
Normally available in 7 days
We can special order this item from our supplier
- Order this item today and we will place a special order with our supplier.
- Normally available in 7 working days
- Delivery time for this item may be longer depending on whether our supplier has the item in stock.
Stock levels last updated at
Free UK Delivery
Check what you would pay - select a deposit
Based on months APR
More finance Options
Hide finance Options^
Total amount payable . APR representative.
Finance is subject to status. Terms and conditions apply.