Jackson Soloist SLX Metallic RedRosewood Fingerboard
The ultimate machine for the modern guitarist, Jackson now present you with the Jackson Soloist SLX. From the start you will wonder how Jackson have managed to pack so much into such an affordable price, but wishes do come true and the Jackson Soloist SLX looks and plays like a dream!
Sporting the classic Jackson DNA neck through body design topped with shark fin inlays, you will quickly find yourself the center of the stage before you have even touched a note. With HB-102 and HB-103N pickups modeled after Seymour's favorite humbucker combination, the USA-made SH-4 JB bridge and SH-2n Jazz Model neck set, when you do start to play you can expect a high output, bright tone capable of cutting through any mix.
On top of that the Jackson Soloist SLX is imbued with an X factor that makes them perfect for any metal head looking to shred faster than the speed of light!
Here's what Jackson say about the Jackson Soloist SLX Metallic Red
New Jackson X Series guitars are loaded with purebred Jackson DNA-neck-through-body construction, hot humbucking pickups, bound compound-radius fingerboards with our distinctive shark-fin inlays, and stunning finishes. Classic Jackson models imbued with the X factor, with fantastic tone, ultra-fast playability and unbelievable value for 21st century guitarists.
The Jackson Soloist SLX has a nato body, through-body maple neck and Duncan Designed alnico HB103N (neck) and highoutput ceramic HB102B (bridge) humbucking pickups. Its bound compound-radius rosewood fingerboard curves more dramatically at the nut for easy chording and flattens out as it approaches the neck joint for low-action bends without fretting out. Other features include a Floyd Rose Special double-locking two-point tremolo, 24 jumbo frets and three-way pickup switching.
- Series: X Series
- Body Shape: Soloist
- Body Wood: Nato
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Headstock: Jackson Pointed 6 In-Line
- Neck: 3-Piece Maple Speed Neck-Through-Body with Graphite Reinforcement
- Neck Finish: Gloss / Painted
- Neck Binding: 1-Ply White
- Nut Width: 1.75" (44.45 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood, 12” to 16” Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Sharkfin
- Frets: 24, Jumbo
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.8 cm)
- Hardware: Black
- Bridge: Floyd Rose® Special Double Locking 2-Point Tremolo
- Tuning Machines: Jackson Sealed Die-Cast
- Pickups: Duncan Designed™ HB-102B Humbucking Bridge Pickup
- Duncan Designed™ HB-103N Humbucking Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: H/H
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge
- and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Strings: NPS, Gauges: .009, .011, .016, .024, .032, .042
- Other Features: Through-Body neck construction, Floyd Rose® Special Bridge,
- Duncan Designed™ HB-102-B and HB-102N Pickups