Jackson Scott Ian T-1000 Soloist 2H Floyd Rose Silver Burst w/cas
Scott Ian is a veritable thrash godfather who has made a living out of pummeling audiences worldwide for decades with his huge sound and formidable chops. Jackson now honors the longtime Anthrax axe man with the Jackson Select Series Scott Ian T-1000 Soloist model.
Designed by Ian himself and acclaimed Master Builder Mike Shannon, the neck-through-body guitar is based on Ian’s ’87 Soloist (the one with the New York Yankees logo on it). It has a super-sized mahogany Soloist body with a 1/8” maple top. This means the guitar has great midrange punch; useful for cutting through the mix onstage.
Built for metal
This guitar has an amazing oil-finished maple neck, a compound radius ebony fingerboard (12” to 16”) with 24 jumbo frets and “High Boltage” lightning bolt inlays designed by Shepard Fairey, Ivoroid neck and headstock binding. Not only does this mean the guitar looks great but it plays fantastically. The smooth fast neck is great for chords and lead lines, the rosewood fretboard gives you really great warm tones and the beautiful silver burst is a great finish.
Seymour Duncan pickups
The Seymour Duncan® JB TB4 bridge pickup and Seymour Duncan® ’59 neck pickup (two-pickup model only) are great. The world's most popular upgrade humbucker provides slammin' output while retaining singing highs, aggressive harmonics, and just the right blend of sustain and distortion. Goes from sweet warm tones to raw rock 'n' roll. The 59 pickup, a late-'50s, vintage-correct, humbucker has warm and crystalline clean tones. Full and bright distorted tones. Smooth sustain. Classic appointments include plain enamel wire, long legged bottom plate, vintage single conductor cable and no logo. Compared to the SH-55 Seth Lover, the '59 has slightly more scooped mids and is vacuum wax potted for squeal-free performance
- Model Name: Scott Ian T-1000 Soloist 2H, Ebony Fretboard, Silver Burst
- Model Number: 2803058845
- Series: Artist Signature
- Color: Silver Burst
- Body Material: Mahogany with 1/8" Plain Maple Top
- Body Finish: Hand-Rubbed Oil
- Body Shape: Soloist™
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Oiled
- Neck Shape: 3rd Fret: 0.775", 12th Fret: 0.850"
- Neck Binding: Ivoroid
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.8 cm)
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" to 16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Number of Frets: 24
- Fret Size: Jumbo
- String Nut: Phenolic
- Position Inlays: Shepard Fairey Designed High Boltage
- Head Stock Binding: Ivoroid
- Headstock: Jackson® Pointed 6-In-Line
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan® JB™ TB4 Humbucking
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan® '59 Humbucking
- Controls: Master Volume
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: HH
- Bridge: Floyd Rose® Original Double Locking 2-Point Tremolo
- Hardware Finish: Black
- Control Knobs: Metal Dome
- Strings: NPS, .010-.046 Gauges
- Unique Features: Neck-thru, Supersized Soloist Body, 24 frets, Custom Lightning Bolt inlays, Seymour Duncan pickups
- Included Accessories: G&G Case
Available For Order
Normally available in 7 days
We can special order this item from our supplier
- Order this item today and we will place a special order with our supplier.
- Normally available in 7 working days
- Delivery time for this item may be longer depending on whether our supplier has the item in stock.
Stock levels last updated at
Free UK Delivery
Check what you would pay - select a deposit
Based on months APR
More finance Options
Hide finance Options^
Total amount payable . APR representative.
Finance is subject to status. Terms and conditions apply.