The Jackson Pro Series Soloist SL7P HT is a premium instrument, with gorgeous aesthetics and a raft of high-spec hardware appointments. Boasting a neck-through-body construction, compound radius fretboard and high-output Seymour Duncan pickups, this guitar is built purely for performance.
The Soloist SL7P HT features a Mahogany body; a deep and rich-sounding tonewood that will give heavy riffs all of the low-end grunt they’d ever require. For a 7-string guitar such as this, it’s essential for bringing out the best of the thunderous low B string. Adorned with a stunning Poplar Burl top, this beautiful instrument is certain to catch the eager eyes of your audience!
Paired with a 1-piece Maple neck, this bright-sounding material will help to deliver some top-end snap and definition, giving notes a fast attack and amazing projection in heavy mixes. Reinforced with Graphite, this neck will remain stable even in differing temperatures and conditions, meaning that you won't have to tinker with your setup very often at all.
A compound radius fingerboard is another notable feature of this instrument. Rounded at the lower end of the neck to make chords easier to fret, the fingerboard flattens out in the higher register to make shredding a breeze! This also helps to prevent notes from fretting out when performing string bends, making it a very ergonomic design.
With a neck-through construction, this guitar has a truly elegant feel and look. But the perks aren't purely aesthetic, as with a neck-through design, you can expect improved sustain and warmer lows.
Electronics & Hardware
This Jackson Pro Series Soloist SL7P HT is powered by a pair of super-hot Seymour Duncan Distortion humbuckers. Able to effortlessly handle high doses of gain, these pickups are also clear and vibrant with clean settings, despite their name.
With a five-way switch, you can get a great amount of pickup combinations, giving you a lot of tonal variety. Positions 2 and 4 allow you to attain single-coil sounds, selecting the inner coils of the bridge and neck pickups respectively - offering pristine, angelic tones.
The Jackson HT7 hardtail bridge keeps things solid, with a smooth and ergonomic design that keeps your right-hand comfortable when playing intense palm-muted riffs. At the other end of the guitar you’ll find a set of Jackson-designed locking tuners, keeping your tuning stable and making string changes a total breeze.
- Body Style: Soloist™
- Body Material: Mahogany with Poplar Burl Top
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Neck Material: 1-Piece Maple
- Neck Construction: Neck-Through-Body with Graphite Reinforcement and Scarf Joint
- Neck Finish: Oiled
- Fingerboard: Ebony, 12"-16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Frets: 24, Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Alumiloid Piranha Tooth (Small Sharkfin)
- Nut (Material/Width): Black Plastic, 1.875" (47.6 mm)
- Headstock: Reverse Jackson® Pointed 7-In-Line
- Tuning Machines: Jackson® Sealed Die-Cast Locking
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
Electronics & Hardware
- Bridge: Jackson® HT7 String-Through-Body Hardtail
- Pickups: Seymour Duncan® SH-6B 7 (Bridge), Seymour Duncan® SH-6N 7 (Neck)
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Inner Coil of Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Neck and Bridge Outer Coil, Position 4. Neck and Middle Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Volume, Tone
- Hardware Finish: Black
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel .009-.054 Gauges