Jackson Pro DK2QM HT - Trans Purple Burst
Here's what Jackson say
With premium features and outstanding vibe and performance, Jackson’s Pro Series Dinky models provide the ultimate shred experience. The Pro DK2QM HT features an alder body with an elegant quilt maple top, graphitereinforced bolt-on maple neck with a handrubbed urethane gel and wrap-around heel, 12"-16" compound radius maple fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets and offset black dot inlays, white binding around the neck and headstock and a thumbwheel truss rod butt adjust for convenient access. A pair of direct mount Seymour Duncan® JB (bridge) and '59 (neck) humbucking pickups power this axe, with five-way blade switching and master volume and tone controls to tweak and refine tone. Also equipped with a Jackson HT6 string-through-body hardtail bridge and Dunlop dual-locking StrapLok® retainers.
- Alder body
- Quilt maple top
- Graphite Reinforced maple bolt-on neck
- White neck and headstock binding
- 12”–16” Compound Radius
- Maple Fingerboard
- Offset dot inlays
- White Seymour Duncan JB/59 (Bridge/Neck)
- Hand rubbed urethane gel on back of necks
- 1 Volume
- 1 Tone
- 5 Way blade
- Black Hardware
- Matching headstock
- Jackson® HT6 hardtail bridge (string thru body)
- Jackson die-cast locking tuners
Available For Order
Normally available in 7 days
We can special order this item from our supplier
- Order this item today and we will place a special order with our supplier.
- Normally available in 7 working days
- Delivery time for this item may be longer depending on whether our supplier has the item in stock.
Stock levels last updated at
Free UK Delivery
Check what you would pay - select a deposit
Based on months APR
More finance Options
Hide finance Options^
Total amount payable . APR representative.
Finance is subject to status. Terms and conditions apply.