Jackson Phil Demmel X-Series Demmelition King V RW Fboard Red
Jackson’s PDX-2 Demmelition King V model puts guitarist Phil Demmel’s devastating style and double-cut King V specs right in your hands. As the driving force behind metal giants Machine Head Phil relies on an axe that can take a serious beating, sound amazing both clean and heavily overdriven and cut through the mix on some of the biggest stages across the world.
Jackson’s signature series are incredible instruments. Built from the ground up with each artist they capture the spirit of some of music’s greatest artists and let you have the best custom equipment at an affordable price. Straight out of the case these are a great investment.
The PDX Demmelition features a three-piece through-body maple neck that’s great for heavy gauge strings and a compound-radius (12”-16”) bound ebony fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets. This is a great neck for both chords at the head and shred at the body and it’s decorated with great looking pearloid sharkfin inlays.
This guitar comes with a pair of EMG designed HZ pickups. These are a solid pair of passive pickups, designed to be reliable and hard wearing with great mids that sound best at high gain. If you prefer a passive pickup theses are a great choice.
Heavy duty finish
Not only does this guitar sound great for heavy music, it looks amazing. With a double cut flying V body, powerful red finish with black bevelled edges with matching hardware and a strong gloss coating this is an absolute metal machine. Standing out on stage won’t ever be an issue.
- Model Name: Phil Demmel PDXT String-Through King V™, Rosewood Fingerboard, Red with Black Bevels
- Model Number: 2916001540
- Series: Artist Signature
- Color: Red with Black Bevels
- Body Material: Basswood
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Body Shape: King V
- Neck Material: 3-Piece Maple Neck-Through-Body with Graphite Reinforcement
- Neck Finish: Gloss
- Neck Shape: 3rd Fret: .755", 12th Fret: .815"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" to 16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Number of Frets: 24
- Fret Size: Jumbo
- String Nut: Floyd Rose® R3 Locking
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.8 mm)
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Sharkfin
- Truss Rods: Dual-Action
- Head Stock Binding: Black
- Headstock: Jackson® Pointed 6-In-Line
- Bridge Pickup: EMG® HZ
- Neck Pickup: EMG® HZ
- Controls: Volume (Neck Pickup), Volume (Bridge Pickup)
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: HH
- Bridge: R18 Fully Adjustable Compensated Bridge with Strings-Through-Body
- Hardware Finish: Black
- Tuning Machines: Jackson® Sealed Die-Cast
- Control Knobs: Knurled Dome
Available For Order
Normally available in 7 days
We can special order this item from our supplier
- Order this item today and we will place a special order with our supplier.
- Normally available in 7 working days
- Delivery time for this item may be longer depending on whether our supplier has the item in stock.
Stock levels last updated at
Free UK Delivery
Check what you would pay - select a deposit
Based on months APR
More finance Options
Hide finance Options^
Total amount payable . APR representative.
Finance is subject to status. Terms and conditions apply.