Jackson Misha Mansoor Juggernaut HT 6 in Silver Burst Sparkle
For modern metalheads Misha Mansoor is a man that needs no introduction. As the lead guitarist of Djent metalers Periphery he has created a unique sound that mixes together incredible rhythmic palm muted sections and technical lead guitar with a pair of other guitarists that make melodic djent a thing. Based on the Jackson Dinky his signature Juggernaut HT 6 perfectly captures everything you need to rip it up with this modern guitar master.
Speed Is Key
When you are playing music like Periphery your guitar needs to stay as far out of the way as possible so you can let your hands do the talking and rock out with a powerful sound on stage. That is exactly what the Juggernaut does, with its heavily contoured Dinky esque body and custom shape neck the Juggernaut has been crafted to give you the same iconic playability and sound Misha needs.
The neck is where a lot of this playability comes from and this one piece quatersawn maple neck that has been carved to a custom profile made just for this guitar. This enables you to dig in for heavy rhythms while still being able to get around for lead guitar sections easily. Another addition that many will love is the 20" radius ebony fingerboard. This very flat radius makes playing at any speed a dream and even feels great for more intricate chord work as well.
Now to make sure all this work on the neck isn't gone to waste the body has been made out of high quality Alder and finished with a Caramelized Basswood top This combination of woods offers up a beautiful midrange focus that is needed to cut through the mix and get that signature Djent cutting tone.
It Can Do Much More Though
Although the body and neck design has been designed for speed and precision the hardware is much more versatile meaning you could use this guitar with a bunch of other genres as well. The Graph Tech string nut, Hipshot open gear locking tuners and Hipshot 6 bridge all keep this guitar tuning stable no matter how heavy handed you are. But what you want to know about is the pickups I bet. This guitar comes loaded with direct mounted Bareknuckle Juggernaut 6 string pickups that have a balanced response and sound great either clean or running through the heaviest amp you can think of. When picked lightly you get a wonderfully musical sound that is very articulate on clean and crunch sounds but when you dig in it truly comes alive and gets very aggressive in its tonality.
- Series: Artist Signature
- Body Shape: DinkyTM - Mansoor
- Body Wood: Alder with .785" Caramelized Basswod Top
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Headstock: Jackson Reverse AT (3-Over/3-Under)
- Neck: 1-Piece Bolt-On Quartersawn Maple with Graphite Reinforcement and Scarf Joint, .790 at 3rd Fret, .850 at 12th Fret
- Neck Finish: Hand-Rubbed Urethene Gel
- String Nut: Graph Tech, 1.6875" (42.8 mm)
- Fingerboard: Ebony, 20" Flat Radius (508 mm)
- Position Inlays: Jackson Piranha Inlays (1, 3, 5, 7, 9 Frets) Bass Side Only; Bass & Treble at 12th Treble Side Only (15, 17, 19, 22)
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.8 cm)
- Tuning Machines: Hipshot (Open-Gear) Locking Tuners
- Pickup Configuration: HH
- Frets: 24, Stainless Steel Jumbo 6100
- Hardware: Black
- Bridge: Hipshot 6 - Fixed .175
- Strings: D'Addario EXL 117, Gauges: .011-.056 (Bulb logo)
- Pickups: Direct Mount Bareknuckle Pickups, Juggernaut 6-String
- Humbucker, Black Covers with Black Hex Pole Pieces (Bridge and Neck)
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone (Push-Pull)
Available For Order
Normally available in 7 days
We can special order this item from our supplier
- Order this item today and we will place a special order with our supplier.
- Normally available in 7 working days
- Delivery time for this item may be longer depending on whether our supplier has the item in stock.
Stock levels last updated at
Free UK Delivery
Check what you would pay - select a deposit
Based on months APR
More finance Options
Hide finance Options^
Total amount payable . APR representative.
Finance is subject to status. Terms and conditions apply.