Jackson Mark Morton DX2 X Series Dominion Transparent BlackQuilt Maple Rosewood Fingerboard
Jackson and Mark Morton have collaborated to bring you the Lamb of Gods massively suuped up Jackson signature model. More personal than ever it offers you two DiMarzio Mark Morton Dominion Signature humbucking pickups that will allow you to produce those snarling ferocious tones so synonymous with Mark. The unique Dominion body shape really give this guitar a distinctive feel and look, yet its play-ability is still second to none. A bound rosewood fingerboard with 24 vintage-style frets makes this guitar extremley playable and slick to get around the fretboard. If you are looking for a guitar capable of pulling off those huge riffs with ease, class and aggression then the DX2 Dominion is the guitar for you!
Here's what Jackson say about the Mark Morton DX2 Dominion
Jackson’s Mark Morton DX2 Dominion™ delivers the Lamb of God guitarist’s powerfully potent sound and style with remarkable value. Premium features include beautiful satin Black and gloss Trans Black finishes (quilt maple top on Trans Black model), compound-radius (12”-16”) bound rosewood fingerboard with 24 vintage-style frets, and dual DiMarzio® Mark Morton Dominion™ Signature humbucking pickups with three-way toggle switching. Other features include a 24.75” scale length, onepiece through-body maple neck with graphite reinforcement, distinctive three-on-a-side Jackson Mark Morton Dominion headstock, adjustable chrome bridge with stop tailpiece,
and chrome hardware.
- Series: X Series
- Body Shape: Dominion
- Body Material: Nato, Quilt Maple Veneer Top on (585)
- Body Finish: Satin Polyurethane (568), Gloss Polyurethane (585)
- Headstock: Jackson® 3 + 3 MM Dominion™ Design
- Neck: 1-Piece Maple Neck-Through-Body with Graphite Reinforcement
- and Scarf Joint
- Neck Finish: Gloss / Painted
- Neck Binding: 1-Ply White
- String Nut: Plastic, 1.75" (44.45 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood, 12" to 16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Position Inlays: Dot
- Frets: 24, Vintage-Style
- Scale Length: 24.75" (628 mm)
- Hardware: Chrome
- Bridge: Adjustable Chrome with Stop Tailpiece
- Tuning Machines: Jackson Die Cast
- Pickups: DiMarzio® Mark Morton Signature (Bridge)
- DiMarzio® Mark Morton Signature (Neck)
- Pickup Configuration: H/H
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge
- and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2.
- (Bridge Pickup), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Strings: NPS, Gauges: .009, .011, .016, .024, .032, .042
- Other Features: Dome style knobs, 3+3 headstock design, custom DiMarzio® pickups
Available For Order
Normally available in 7 days
We can special order this item from our supplier
- Order this item today and we will place a special order with our supplier.
- Normally available in 7 working days
- Delivery time for this item may be longer depending on whether our supplier has the item in stock.
Stock levels last updated at
Free UK Delivery
Check what you would pay - select a deposit
Based on months APR
More finance Options
Hide finance Options^
Total amount payable . APR representative.
Finance is subject to status. Terms and conditions apply.