A brilliant blend of high quality craftsmanship and affordability, the Jackson JS32L Rhoads Left-Handed Satin Grey gives you more features than ever, for less money! Allowing more people the chance to play with that classic Jackson tone, the JS32L Rhoads doesn't disappoint with a new high-output ceramic magnet pickups giving you a brash, high output tone that really accentuates the upper mids and treble registers particularly.
With a sleek arched top, perloid sharkfin inlays, bound fingerboard and headstock plus black hardware, you will be getting every ounce of your money back plus added extras with the Jackson JS32L Rhoads Left-Handed Satin Grey.
Here's what Jackson say about the Jackson JS32L Rhoads Left-Handed Satin Grey
Swift, deadly and affordable, Jackson® JS Series guitars take an epic leap forward, making it easier than ever to get classic Jackson tone, looks and playability without breaking the bank. Upgraded features such as arched tops, new high-output ceramic-magnet pickups, graphite reinforced maple necks, bound fingerboards and headstocks, and black hardware deliver more for less.
The JS32L Rhoads features a basswood body, bolt-on maple speed neck with graphite reinforcement, compound-radius (12”-16”) bound rosewood fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets and pearloid sharkfin inlays, and a bound headstock. Other features include dual highoutput Jackson® humbucking pickups with ceramic magnets and three-way blade switching, Jackson-branded Floyd Rose® double-locking tremolo bridge, black hardware and die-cast tuners.
- Body Shape: Rhoads
- Body Wood: Arch-top Basswood
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Headstock: Jackson® Pointed 6-in-Line
- Neck: 1-Piece Bolt-On Maple Speed Neck with Graphite Reinforcement
- and Scarf Joint
- Neck Binding: 1-ply White
- Nut Width: 1.625" (41.3 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood, 12" to 16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Frets: 24, Jumbo
- Position Inlays: White Pearloid Sharkfin
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Hardware: Black
- Bridge: Jackson® Licensed Double Locking Floyd Rose® Tremolo
- Tuning Machines: Jackson® Sealed Die-Cast
- Pickup Configuration: H/H
- Pickups: Jackson® JE10 High Output Humbucking (Bridge and Neck)
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge
- and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Other Features: Basswood body, high output Jackson® humbucking pickups with ceramic magnets, white binding on neck and headstock