Here's what Jackson say about the JS32 Rhoads in Ivory
Swift, deadly and affordable, Jackson JS Series guitars take an epic leap forward, making it easier than ever to get classic Jackson tone, looks and playability without breaking the bank.
The sleek Rhoads JS32 has a lightweight and resonant poplar body, bolt-on maple speed neck with graphite reinforcement and scarf joint, and a 12”-16” compound radius fully bound rosewood fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets and pearloid sharkfin inlays.
Other features include dual high-output Jackson humbucking pickups with ceramic magnets, master volume and tone controls, three-way toggle switching, a Jackson-branded Floyd Rose® licensed double-locking tremolo bridge and sealed die-cast tuners.
Available in a sharp Ivory finish with contrasting black pickguard and hardware.
- Series: JS
- Body Material: Poplar
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Neck: 1-Piece Bolt-On Maple Speed Neck with Graphite Reinforcement
- and Scarf Joint
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Fingerboard: Rosewood, 12” to 16” Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Frets: 24, Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Sharkfin
- Nut (Material/Width): Floyd Rose® R3 Locking, 1.6875” (42.8 mm)
- Tuning Machines: Jackson® Sealed Die-Cast
- Scale Length: 25.5” (648 mm)
- Bridge: Floyd Rose® Licensed Jackson® Double Locking Tremolo
- Pickguard: 1-Ply Black
- Pickups: Jackson® High-Output Humbucking (Bridge and Neck)
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and
- Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Control Knobs: Black Dome Style
- Hardware Finish: Black
- Strings: NPS, .009-.042 Gauges
- Case/Gig Bag: None