Jackson JS22L Dinky DKA Gloss BlackRosewood Fingerboard
A brilliant blend of high quality craftsmanship and affordability, the Jackson JS22L Dinky DKA Gloss Black gives you more features than ever, for less money! Allowing more people the chance to play with that classic Jackson tone, the JS22L Dinky DKA doesn't disappoint with a new high-output ceramic magnet pickups giving you a brash, high output tone that really accentuates the upper mids and treble registers particularly.
With a sleek arched top, bound fingerboards and headstocks plus black hardware, you will be getting every ounce of your money back plus added extras with the Jackson JS22L Dinky DKA Gloss Black.
Here's what Jackson say about the Jackson JS22L Dinky DKA Gloss Black
Swift, deadly and affordable, Jackson® JS Series guitars take an epic leap forward, making it easier than ever to get classic Jackson tone, looks and playability without breaking the bank. Upgraded features such as arched tops, new high-output ceramic-magnet pickups, graphitere inforced maple necks, bound fingerboards and headstocks, and black hardware deliver more for less.
The JS22L Dinky™ Arch Top has an elegantly arch-topped basswood body, bolt-on maple speed neck with graphite reinforcement, compound-radius (12”-16”) bound rosewood fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets and pearloid sharkfin inlays, and a bound headstock. Other features include dual high-output Jackson humbucking pickups with ceramic magnets and three-way blade switching, synchronized fulcrum tremolo bridge, black hardware and die-cast tuners.
- Series: JS
- Body Shape: Dinky™
- Body Wood: Archtop Basswood
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Headstock: Jackson® Pointed 6-in-Line
- Neck: 1-Piece Bolt-On Maple Speed Neck with Graphite Reinforcement
- and Scarf Joint
- Neck Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Neck Binding: 1-Ply White
- Nut Width: 1.625" (41.3 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood, 12" to 16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Frets: 24, Jumbo
- Position Inlays: White Pearloid Sharkfin
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Hardware: Black
- Bridge: 2-Point Synchronized Fulcrum Tremolo
- Tuning Machines: Jackson® Sealed Die-Cast
- Strings: NPS, .009-.042 Gauges
- Pickup Configuration: H/H
- Pickups: Jackson® JE10 High Output Humbucking (Bridge and Neck)
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge
- and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Other Features: Arched top basswood body, high output Jackson® humbucking pickups with ceramic magnets, white binding on neck and headstock
Available For Order
Normally available in 7 days
We can special order this item from our supplier
- Order this item today and we will place a special order with our supplier.
- Normally available in 7 working days
- Delivery time for this item may be longer depending on whether our supplier has the item in stock.
Stock levels last updated at
Free UK Delivery