Here's what Jackson say about the JS22 DKA:
Swift, deadly and affordable, Jackson JS Series guitars take an epic leap forward, making it easier than ever to get classic Jackson tone, looks and playability without breaking the bank.
The JS Series Dinky™ Arch Top JS22 DKA has a lightweight and resonant mahogany body with arched top, bolt-on maple neck with graphite reinforcement and scarf joint, 12”-16” compound radius rosewood fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets and pearloid sharkfin inlays, plus stylish fingerboard and headstock binding.
Powered by direct mount dual high-output Jackson humbucking pickups with ceramic magnets, the JS22 DKA also features master volume and tone controls, three-way blade switching, a two-point fulcrum tremolo bridge, black hardware and sealed die-cast tuners. Available for 2017 in Natural Oil with a satin finish.
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Body Finish: Oiled
- Neck: 1-Piece Bolt-On Maple with Graphite Reinforcement and Scarf joint
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Fingerboard: Amaranth, 12” to 16” Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Frets: 24, Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Sharkfin
- Scale Length: 25.5” (648 mm)
- Bridge: 2-Point Fulcrum Tremolo
- Pickups: Jackson® High-Output Humbucking (Bridge and Neck)