Jackson JS22 DKA - Natural Oil
Here's what Jackson say about the JS22 DKA - Natural Oil
Swift, deadly and affordable, Jackson JS Series guitars take an epic leap forward, making it easier than ever to get classic Jackson tone, looks and playability without breaking the bank.
The JS Series Dinky™ Arch Top JS22 DKA has a lightweight and resonant mahogany body with arched top, bolt-on maple neck with graphite reinforcement and scarf joint, 12”-16” compound radius rosewood fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets and pearloid sharkfin inlays, plus stylish fingerboard and headstock binding.
Powered by direct mount dual high-output Jackson humbucking pickups with ceramic magnets, the JS22 DKA also features master volume and tone controls, three-way blade switching, a two-point fulcrum tremolo bridge, black hardware and sealed die-cast tuners. Available for 2017 in Natural Oil with a satin finish.
- Series: JS
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Body Finish: Oiled
- Neck: 1-Piece Bolt-On Maple with Graphite Reinforcement and Scarf
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Fingerboard: Rosewood, 12” to 16” Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Frets: 24, Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Sharkfin
- Nut (Material/Width): Plastic, 1.6875” (42.8 mm)
- Tuning Machines: Jackson® Sealed Die-Cast
- Scale Length: 25.5” (648 mm)
- Bridge: 2-Point Fulcrum Tremolo
- Pickguard: None
- Pickups: Jackson® High-Output Humbucking (Bridge and Neck)
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and
- Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Control Knobs: Black Dome Style
- Hardware Finish: Black
- Strings: NPS, .009-.042 Gauges
Next Delivery Due: Tuesday, 21 August 2018
Not currently in stock. We have ordered stock of this item.
- Order now & we will ship to you as soon as we receive stock.
More Stock Arriving Soon
- Estimated arrival date: Tuesday, 21 August 2018
- Please note this date is subject to change
Stock levels last updated at
Free UK Delivery