Swift, deadly and affordable, Jackson JS Series guitars take an epic leap forward, making it easier than ever to get classic Jackson tone, looks and playability without breaking the bank. Upgraded features such as arched tops, new high-output ceramic-magnet pickups, graphite-reinforced maple necks, bound fingerboards and headstocks, and black hardware deliver more for less.
The JS22 Dinky Arch Top has an elegantly arch-topped basswood body, bolt-on maple speed neck with graphite reinforcement, compound-radius (12”-16”) bound rosewood fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets and pearloid sharkfin inlays, and a bound headstock. Other features include dual high-output Jackson humbucking pickups with ceramic magnets, great for cutting through even the loudest mix, three-way blade switching for tonal versatility, synchronized fulcrum tremolo bridge, black hardware and die-cast tuners.
Painstakingly voiced for full, rich tone while providing maximum overdrive and sustain. When you need to really make yourself known these pickups give you the output to cut throught the mix and pull off that solo with great tone and articulation.
Once strings are stretched and tuned, JS double-locking tremolo bridges lock them down tight for total stability that withstands even the deepest, most swooping trem-arm dives. Jackson Hi-Mass hard-tail and compensate string-through bridges provide rock solid sustain and stability.
- Model Name: JS22 Dinky™ Arch Top, Rosewood Fingerboard, Metallic Blue
- Model Number: 2910120527
- Series: JS
- Color: Metallic Blue
- Body Material: Basswood
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Shape: Dinky™
- Neck Material: 1-Piece Bolt-On Maple with Graphite Reinforcement and Scarf Joint
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Neck Shape: 3rd Fret: .755", 12th Fret: .815"
- Neck Binding: White
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" to 16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Number of Frets: 24
- Fret Size: Jumbo
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.8 mm)
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Sharkfin
- Headstock: Jackson® Pointed 6-In-Line
- Neck Plate: Jackson®
- Bridge Pickup: Jackson® High Output Humbucking
- Neck Pickup: Jackson® High Output Humbucking
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: HH
- Bridge: 2-Point Fulcrum Tremolo
- Tuning Machines: Jackson® Sealed Die-Cast