Here's what Jackson say about the JS Series King V JS32 in Matte Army Drab
Gloss Black and Matte Army Drab Coming February 2017.
The JS Series King V offers one of our most regal shapes and outstanding performers at an affordable price tag.
The King V JS32 has a poplar body or basswood body, bolt-on maple speed neck with graphite reinforcement and scarf joint, compound-radius (12”-16”) bound rosewood fingerboard, 24 jumbo frets, pearloid sharkfin inlays and bound headstock.
Other features include dual high-output Jackson humbucking pickups with ceramic magnets, three-way toggle switching, Jackson-branded Floyd Rose® licensed double-locking tremolo bridge, black hardware and sealed die-cast tuners.
Also available in White with Black Bevels and Black with White Bevels.
- Model Name: JS Series King V™ JS32, Rosewood Fingerboard, Matte Army Drab
- Model Number: 2910123520
- Series: JS
- Color: Matte Army Drab
- Body Shape: King V™
- Body Material: Poplar
- Body Finish: Satin
- Neck Material: 1-Piece Bolt-On Maple Speed Neck with Graphite Reinforcement and Scarf Joint
- Neck Shape: Speed Neck
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" to 16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Number of Frets: 24
- Fret Size: Jumbo
- String Nut: Floyd Rose® R3 Locking
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.8 mm)
- Neck Plate: Jackson®
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Sharkfin
- Bridge Pickup: Jackson® High Output Humbucking
- Neck Pickup: Jackson® High Output Humbucking
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: HH
- Bridge: Floyd Rose® Licensed Jackson® Double Locking Tremolo
- Tuning Machines: Jackson® Sealed Die-Cast
- Orientation: Right-Hand
- Pickguard: None
- Control Knobs: Black Dome Style
- Strings: NPS, .009-.042 Gauges
- Unique Features: White Binding on Neck and Headstock, Black Hardware and "Zebra" Style Pickup Covers